Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    There's write up on the revised TSX at the Temple of VTEC, including details of changes to both intake and exhaust:

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=398963
    Last edited by Tobster; 06-09-2005 at 02:10 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc5 R :D
    wow...very intrested about the car....if got pic..just put it on the web.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011
    have they gone leather/vinyl on the seats like the integra type s?
    looks better then the euro lux seats...

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    More info here:

Still not so sure about the front fog light treatment. Rear bumper is more sculptured. Looks like a new bonnet too (note no trim piece)
    Last edited by yfin; 06-09-2005 at 11:04 PM.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    More info here:

Still not so sure about the front fog light treatment. Rear bumper is more sculptured. Looks like a new bonnet too (note no trim piece)
    told you the rear bumper was kinda different
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    also, the hood trim grille is no longer there it seems
    it seems the chrome piece thats on the 03-05 model euro/TSX is now integrated into the one grille
    and the the grille looks longer than the 03-05 models......am i right in saying that or is it just me?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by euro77
    told you the rear bumper was kinda different
    Yaya - rear end on that brown accord looks different but that could be the angle, lighting etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    The TSX interior plastic and design is more up classed than ours. They also get premium sound system.

It pretty much looks the same just more gagets. I'm am slightly disappointed.

i prefer the TSX grille to the accord grille shown in the pictures. It's strange how on the accord the chrome doesnt go all the way around

i really do prefer the old style more - im really interested to see what bodykit they bring out for it though... if they do

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    News from the Frankfurt Motor Show says:
    (http://www.carpages.co.uk/honda/hond...2-01-09-05.asp -- remember too that Europe only gets the Accord Euro)

New Accord for 2006

An enhanced version of Honda’s award-winning D-segment contender will also have its first public outing at the show. As well as receiving an interior and exterior facelift, the Accord range will also benefit from the first application in Europe of Honda’s ADAS (Advanced Driving Assist Systems) technologies.

The innovative suite of systems is aimed at making the driving experience relaxing and above all safer. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), which regulates the speed of the car and its distance to the vehicle in front, will be fitted. In addition, the European-first Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), which detects lane markings on motorways and applies the appropriate amount of torque to the steering, will also be available (as a factory-equipped option on right-hand drive models only).

According to http://www.motoring.co.za/index.php?...icleId=2860119 the new Accord is to be released in South Africa (but without the goodies mentioned above) in the first quarter of 2006 -- so we may see it here early in the year too...
    Last edited by Tobster; 13-09-2005 at 01:53 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    The new chrome grille doesn't look too bad on the silver -- have to see it on other colours:

The rest of the look is growing on me. What I really want to know is if we'll actually see the engine mods that only seem to be mentioned for the TSX (nothing mentioned so far for the Accord, but you would assume it would be fairly across the board), and what wheels we're going to end up with...