Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai
    Read the post before jumping to conclusions. I didn't say that the vti is faster than the vtir. If you are just comparing 0-100 times, the sohc has much faster response compared with the dohc. Off the line you won't find much difference between the 2.
    Yes I did read the post - evidently, so did a few others that were equally baffled by your 'statement'.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai
    But if you looking at 1-100km/h times, there's no need to even go that far. the Vti would be just as fast, if not faster than the Vtir's for that.
    Perhaps you should read your own post again..

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    All i know is in my sohc NON-VTEC hatch, I have beaten all B16's that have come my way too 100. Just telling you guys not to understimate.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

barefootbonzai... lets race!
    i need vtak!!

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    hehehe, now that's more like it. We gotta meet up soon man.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

yeah VTI-R's suck...

Back to the original post, i think you should be able to manage low 14's with setup you posted. Try it and let us know how you go, I would love to know what times you run.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    i've never seen a VTi beat a VTI-R at all, either street or track. Especially down the 1/4 mile. Let me know how you guys go down the track...
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

limbo, incase you didnt realise, they're not saying the vti beats the vti-r down the track.

read some earlier posts and you will realise that they're comparing 0-100km times and how the vti can keep up with the vti-r, if not beat it (maybe)