Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Unhappy [EuRO] Chrome on Silver?

Guys, biggest reason holding me back from 18's is that i dunno whether to get silver, chrome or light gold wheels for my silver euro...

Would just like some opinions...?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Personally I would get something that has a gun metal colour. But silver on silver actually looks ok. Whether it looks good or not has more to do with the rim design. Chrome imo doesn't look good unless you really like the bling bling.

Quote Originally Posted by jl88rl
    Guys, biggest reason holding me back from 18's is that i dunno whether to get silver, chrome or light gold wheels for my silver euro...

silver for me though..bling bling..hehe...

chrome makes the car looks dull..

gold wheels on silver..ewww..

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    yeah dont go gold
    on a silver, silver mat rims look alrite...perhaps sometimes with a chrome outline
    chrome on silver is not bad, but to me theres something that doesnt look "right" about it
    personally chrome would look better on a darker colour such as black or graphite or dark maroon or something, but each to their own

what style u lookin for? u got a pic of the rims u thinkin of getting?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Wheel choice more important than wheel finish.

I like polished lip rims with silver spokes like some of those mega dollar jap rims.

Gold can look good on Silver, I am partial to the gold rims on the current Sti in Silver.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Silver is ok. Chrome takes the attention away from the car, black is just odd for a silver car. I'd go silver, or something slightly darker. No gold for me.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    black is just odd for a silver car.
    Mate this has been a classic in Japan for a long time especially with a polished lip.

The reality is that wheels are so subjective that you should get what ever you like just make sure the offset and tyre size is right.

oooh..i too find that silver is a real hard colour to match.....i understand bro@! But i think the best bet would be to do Polished Silver...not chrome or any other.

Gunmental looks good as well. bronze wpuld look a bit obscure though.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by euro1978
    Mate this has been a classic in Japan for a long time especially with a polished lip.

The reality is that wheels are so subjective that you should get what ever you like just make sure the offset and tyre size is right.
    I like black wheels on a red, yellow, blue or black car.. but for silver and white... it's a bit odd, because the detail of the rims will be lost when people look at a bright coloured car. Yellow with black is nice because it looks fo racy!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by jl88rl

man shadow chrome look a treat on silver

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeh was leaning towards shadow chrome myself... I was spose to get them 2moro but am still deciding...

Hope it works out, im also tending to reset the springs instead of going kings...?

Any thoughts? [dont wanna start new thread]

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    check my car in the accord gallery