Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    why is the brake master on the other side of the engine bay as well? Also where the hell do u hide the fuse boxes? Looks like heaps of trouble, but looks really hot though

Quote Originally Posted by BiGANG
    why is the brake master on the other side of the engine bay as well? Also where the hell do u hide the fuse boxes? Looks like heaps of trouble, but looks really hot though
    because those two photos of engine bays above , are of Left-hand drive cars. That is , the brakes and thus booster are on the opposite side to ours

Lookin good trav !

running out of cable ties trav? hahahahha
    フジタエンジニアリング

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    running out of cable ties trav? hahahahha

nah i got heaps, i ran out of wire + heat shrink.

mine will be done soon i think, but the more i do the more i want to tuck more.

fuse box is the cabin now man.
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3-R
    ooooh gettn there....well done dood

r u using electrical tape to connect the wires trav? coz it aint good
    BBC/IC

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    Quote Originally Posted by civicboy
    ooooh gettn there....well done dood

r u using electrical tape to connect the wires trav? coz it aint good
    ur kiddin??
    shrink wrap/crimps/solder etc man
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    ok no offense to neone i do reckon it looks neat

BUT y would ppl actually bother dressing up their engine bay when u only see it when u service ur car?!?!!?

my conclusion Trav? it aint a waste of time hell no... ur doing a good job... now all u need is to go and buy a SEE THROUGH BONNET!!!!! :P

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    i think its more of an appearance thing man.

like y r ppl got pretty cam covers? pretty coloured shocks + springs etc.

im doin it coz

a. its cheap.
    b. my car is old and prolly need rewiring anyways
    c. its JDM y0! jks!
    d. looks sick as **** coz when u post a pic of ur car u always get the "engine pics please" so yeah my lil d13 craby will look sick as when im done
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    rofl i get ya point... i dunno i've never bougth nething appearance for my engine such as volt stabilisers, colored wires, sleeving kits, spoon socks, covers, sparkies covers etc etc

but yah, u'd look MAD when something ask for engine bay pics : )

fuse box in the cabin? is that a mission and a half?
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    How did u hide all the sensor cables and wiring and relays for headlights etc.? Also how long have you spent tucking so far? LOOKS FARKN HOT MAN, i wanna do mine but im scared ill start and never finish

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    thanks for comments guys, i didnt think many ppl would be interested but yeah.

as for fuse box in cabin, yes it is. u dont realise how big it is until u take it out then it goes on, but i must say it wasnt that bad as the headlights.

i am i say bout half way through it. on mon night me and my friend spent 7hrs doin it together. mad props go to u creg(zc crx) but i have spent many hours before that by myself, but well worth it when u pop ur hood and see a wireless engine bay

i have the passenger side to do plus rewire battery which is easy i just need some more stuff.

allot of time is take up my makin or modifyin new bracked to hold shit. for example there is a massive bunch of shit aka the 'birds nest' just near the drivers side strut, i had to relocate all this and then mod the bracket to hold the throttle cable as well.

the US guys do have it easier tho, LHD has throttle cable well hidden where as our RHD cars have throttle cables that take the scenic route and cirum navigate the whole friggin engine bay.

1 thing that is definately the best part of this whole operation, there is a million times more room for my intake!! yay! i know it sounds dumb but now i can position it better over my cai and further away from radiator hoses etc.

anyways i wanted to do more tonight but im fittin some springs with creg so i doubt ill get anymore done.

thanks for the interest guys and ill post some more pics when i get closer to completion.

stay tuned this is Trav TV
    oh wrd!