Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red

F1 unlikely stories and rumour mill

Hey, I'm SOOOOO bored with the lack of f1 news around. Pitpass is resorting to reporting formula renault, and f1.com is talking about the season thats been. BORING. So I think in the break we have a comical and fictional thread today tonight style to brighten our days / entertain us. I will start it off.

Quote Originally Posted by sports.news.com.au
    SCHUMACHER SEEKS TO MAKE ALL HIS DREAMS COME TRUE

WELL it seems the f1 journalism community has been led astray with the news that 7 time world formula one champion Michael Schumacher was to build a 17 million dollar castle for his retirement. Rumours of the 25 car garage castle were rife, and published in a number of F1 periodicals. However, Schumachers manager Willi Webber, issued a press release today indicating that Ferrari's number one driver has been involved in negotiations with infamous king of pop Michael Jackson for the purchase of Neverland Ranch.

"Micheal (Schumacher) has been interested in the ranch for some time and Jackons recent problems have prompted him to approach the star about the possibility of selling the ranch" Webber said today. A representative from Jackon declined an official comment but said "that Michael (Jackson) was open to genuine offers".

Connie, Schumachers wife, has put her support behind the move as well. "It has always struck me as a great place for kids, and Michael has always been a kid at heart. It will be good for F1 in the US too, especially after indy."

Speculation is now rife as to whether Schumacher is planning a move to either Champ car or the IRL, in a Mansell-esque move to be a master of all codes. However Webber denounced the suggestion as ludicrous. "Michael believes f1 to be the pinacle, its why he chose it in the first place". Fans of f1 in recent times may still be cynical, as stranger things have happened in motorsport.

The 7 time champion is currently third in the championship, with 6 races to go. Many believe he will lose his title to Fernando Alonso this year.

- Neil Crompton

Wow Crompton wrote that?? lol. Good ol Schuey, I reckon that Neverland ranch will provide some interesting rumours if he moved in there, just the image in everyones mind lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Keep em coming

not a big follower of f1.. but interesting hehe do you guys watch all the races?

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    originally posted by sports.news.com.au
    FAST AND FURIOUS SATO?

It may come as a surprise to some but as it seems nobody in F1 circles want takuma sato in their drivers seat next year it appears he will quit F1 for a career in hollywood action films.

It appears he will have another driving partner soon in Paul Walker as there is talk circulating he has taken up a 'bad guy' role in the next installment of the fast and the furious series which is to be set in japanese drift circles.
    Sources close to Sato claim he has had both drift and martial arts training for the role over the last 8 months. "Takuma has been training very hard, possibly too hard" one source claimed which may explain some of his underachievement recently on the track for the BAR team.

Sato's role is said to be that of an evil kung fu drifter set on world domination thru the use of dori dori and wild bodykits. After early filming it is said Sato has a natural gift for drifting and it may be another avenue back into motorsport for him.

Sato was quoted recently as stating "i love the 'praaaah' of NA honda's so a return to F1 would be ideal, however if i've gotta dori dori to pay the bills then that's what i've gotta do"

- Neil Crompton

here we see a shot of Sato in intense training with his martial art and acting coaches.

www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Lmfao @ Panda.

That's comedic GOLD! LOL

set on world domination thru the use of dori dori and wild bodykits
    ahahahahaahahahaaaaa

mr crompton wrote both of em? rofl

Schumacher's "Castle" is in Switzerland.
    Never speak of god and that child fuker in the same sentence (relax, settle)

Sato picture just proves he is a tool.

Rumor has it, Alonso actaully thinks he is a better driver then Kimi and Michael HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Schumacher's "Castle" is in Switzerland.
    Never speak of god and that child fuker in the same sentence (relax, settle)
    calm calm jase, breath now, its ok my fellow god follower

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Rumor has it, Alonso actaully thinks he is a better driver then Kimi and Michael HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    What a cack. Stupid loser

Once he wins 7 world titles Ill have a think about it

Subaru y0!

Quote Originally Posted by jackosimm
    Once he wins 7 world titles Ill have a think about it
    Thats the best statement EVER in the motorsport section!
    OWNED ALONSO!