Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by nexace
    For me personnally, I think 42K for a Euro is excellent value. But if I wanted a car with a more power, I would have gone for the GT. In which case, the car would have to be MT as well. Not sure what the figures are like for the Euro, but GT figures for 0-100 are something like 5.7 for MT and 6.8 for AT. Big difference...

I'm stuck with AT regardless (wife factor) so I don't think it's worthwhile getting a GT. And besides, we both want to stick with Honda!
    you said it.....considering the euro starts at $33500 how can you go wrong...smooth and refined with heaps of power and safety features and luxury not to mention honda resale values......
    imo...i looked at the liberty 2.5i and its a great car no doubt very refined but it dont have the same features or the power that the euro does. having said that i dont think the mazda 6 can compete with either one of them....

thanks for all the responses guys! really appreciate it!.. starting to really like the euro now.. i was also thinking the liberty as well.. we'll see how it goes..

also .. i want to keep the honda tradition in the car! was also looking at the CRV.. but yes euro + integra! cant go wrong there

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    We have '05 Euro and '02 CRV. Luv'em!

Quote Originally Posted by j0nbubz
    also .. i want to keep the honda tradition in the car! was also looking at the CRV.. but yes euro + integra! cant go wrong there

Sorry to go off topic but since the lib GT/RB has been mentioned in near on every post.

Can someone tell me if the manual version which I am pretty sure is DBW suffers from the same problems as the euro.

Quote Originally Posted by euro1978
    Sorry to go off topic but since the lib GT/RB has been mentioned in near on every post.

Can someone tell me if the manual version which I am pretty sure is DBW suffers from the same problems as the euro.
    What problem would this be? I might know..
    78 Civic "Hondamatic"

WTB: 4x120 Wheels. Any kind!

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Quote Originally Posted by nexace
    For me personnally, I think 42K for a Euro is excellent value. But if I wanted a car with a more power, I would have gone for the GT. In which case, the car would have to be MT as well. Not sure what the figures are like for the Euro, but GT figures for 0-100 are something like 5.7 for MT and 6.8 for AT. Big difference...

I'm stuck with AT regardless (wife factor) so I don't think it's worthwhile getting a GT. And besides, we both want to stick with Honda!
    Yes GT figures are MT 5.7 and AT 6.7 (Wagon add 0.1 to each), the difference is due to 1) extra drivetrain losses naturally occurring from AT, and 2) the AT loses 10kw and I think 20nm of torque to MT, something to do with ability of AT transmission to handle the power reliably within warranty period I guess.
    Can't go wrong with the Euro though.