Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: veilside NSX?

Front looks like an Elise, rear looks like a kindergarten kid's rendition of a Ferrari. It's beyond ugly, reminds me of one of those cheesy 80s super car prototype designs. Those slits in the rear bar and that dip in the bootlid has no coherence with the lines of the car whatsoever. And those rear lights just scream "Hey look at me! I'm trying to be a Ferrari!". Overall it looks like ass and is an insult to the class of the NSX shape that has withstood the evolution of car designs over the past 14 years. You'd think Vielside would've put a little more effort into the design of the Fortune kit for the NSX, a car that has undoubtedly been the pinnacle of Japanese sports cars over the past decade and a half. The front is bearable but how anyone at Vielside could approve the look of that rear is beyond me. The Fortune RX7 on the other hand is pure class and hotness!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    omfgz.. the back is hideous
    so is the front and sides....
    blz-arw019

Quote Originally Posted by DOSHBTEK
    Front looks like an Elise, rear looks like a kindergarten kid's rendition of a Ferrari. It's beyond ugly, reminds me of one of those cheesy 80s super car prototype designs. Those slits in the rear bar and that dip in the bootlid has no coherence with the lines of the car whatsoever. And those rear lights just scream "Hey look at me! I'm trying to be a Ferrari!". Overall it looks like ass and is an insult to the class of the NSX shape that has withstood the evolution of car designs over the past 14 years. You'd think Vielside would've put a little more effort into the design of the Fortune kit for the NSX, a car that has undoubtedly been the pinnacle of Japanese sports cars over the past decade and a half. The front is bearable but how anyone at Vielside could approve the look of that rear is beyond me. The Fortune RX7 on the other hand is pure class and hotness!!!
    Agree i dont like it. NSX's have natural style, most NSX owners who spend a fortune on that kit could afford a ferrari... they got the NSX cos they wanted one, why change its natural style?

Ugly.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    fark me! that orange nsx is HOT!

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    i wounder how much the kit costs

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    those look like aftermarket celica headlights. and the back looks like a one of those wooden f4o beds for kids!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Why bother putting a kit on an NSX? How much was the kit, half the price of the car itself...

I like the front view, but the back is tragic. If I had an NSX, a bodykit for it would be on the no no list.

some guy even use NSX as the base of F40.......that is sometjing unusual.....

NSX rock!

i think the nsx looks best when the original lines and style are kept. These ferrari rip offs and veilside tragedies are quite sad IMO. The nsx is good enuf performance and looks wise to stand on its own merits

yes, i agree with you.

but some owner just got too much money.....

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci

this is a 10k kit. just goes to show that if you did it right then its all still good. u can make something thats awesome, even better.

but if u're a knob then u can **** anything up

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    and u cant say that kit looks ugly.....*droolz*