View Poll Results: Ok Lets run a poll,,,.... YEY: Which do you have in your HONDA

Voters
348. You may not vote on this poll
  • MUGEN

62 17.82%
  • TODA

115 33.05%
  • SPOON

34 9.77%
  • EDELBROCK

8 2.30%
  • X FORCE

108 31.03%
  • DC

21 6.03%
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by todas**t View Post
    tell me about it i know some 1 only gained 5 kw on headers exhurst cams and tunable ecu, made big kw on the at the workshop who worked on the car and they put it on a different dyno made shit power just like a stock car....
    dude everybody knows when tuning a car, that u focus on the b4 dyno run , and after dyno run - how much power increased, the shape of the curve, and AF ratio. A lot of differnt dyno's will read different power figures.

If his car was tuned on a higher reading dyno, and gained 10kw, and then later went on a different dyno and the peak rating was lower. he Still gained 10kw ...period. You cannot compare differnt dyno readings with each other. only as a general figure, as some will read more accurately than others, the Temperature may be diff etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    SHIT BOX
    Quote Originally Posted by preludacris View Post
    dude everybody knows when tuning a car, that u focus on the b4 dyno run , and after dyno run - how much power increased, the shape of the curve, and AF ratio. A lot of differnt dyno's will read different power figures.

If his car was tuned on a higher reading dyno, and gained 10kw, and then later went on a different dyno and the peak rating was lower. he Still gained 10kw ...period. You cannot compare differnt dyno readings with each other. only as a general figure, as some will read more accurately than others, the Temperature may be diff etc.

if u put a stock car on, and a moded car on then u will know the difference and that was done......on the same day, stock car pulled 100 i mean dead stock and a moded car pulled 105 that with header exhurst cams and ecu, would u be cut after spending that much and gain a lil....

explain that
    Last edited by todas**t; 11-03-2007 at 09:42 AM.
    WHY WASTE MONEY ON 10k BUILDS WHEN A STOCK MOTOR CAN RUN THAT TIME.......

Account Disabled Array
    tru that ey....

Todas***t does have a point

Account Disabled Array
    this is where people dont know wat headers work they just go for brand name just for the bling.......
    Ah wells.. some ppl just dont learn...

I guess they are loaded..

if u put a stock car on, and a moded car on then u will know the difference and that was done......on the same day, stock car pulled 100 i mean dead stock and a moded car pulled 105 that with header exhurst cams and ecu, would u be cut after spending that much and gain a lil....

explain that
    yes , u clearly would be cut.

But you sed the same car on differnt dyno's. not differnt cars on the same dyno.

anyways, other factors could come into play aswell, its not all about the peak figure. the modded car could be pulling heaps more in middle revs. but thats another story

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra Type R
    tell me about it i know some 1 only gained 5 kw on headers exhurst cams and tunable ecu, made big kw on the at the workshop who worked on the car and they put it on a different dyno made shit power just like a stock car....
    1.obviously shit cams , shit headders and poor tuning! lol i would be majorly pised if i was the person your talking about!
    2.i have come to the conclusion you have no idea baised upon your comments.
    3. what makes you the dyno king?

this is a headers thread
    JDMYard Eg civic lsvtec 1.04:1 WAKEFIELD PARK
    Bel Garage Dc2r/Neptune ecu
    SUPERLAP 2010 clubsprint FF na winner
    1.54.81 street tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    SHIT BOX
    Quote Originally Posted by superR View Post
    1.obviously shit cams , shit headders and poor tuning! lol i would be majorly pised if i was the person your talking about!
    2.i have come to the conclusion you have no idea baised upon your comments.
    3. what makes you the dyno king?
    1 yes a shit tuner
    2.get your english teacher to explain it to u
    3.coz im todas**t
    WHY WASTE MONEY ON 10k BUILDS WHEN A STOCK MOTOR CAN RUN THAT TIME.......

come down guys , like jdmType r said , it is a header tread, stick with the topic

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    people with personal vendettas should shutup, unless proof is provided to backup claims against others.
    time to dish out bans

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 0098 View Post
    people with personal vendettas should shutup, unless proof is provided to backup claims against others.
    time to dish out bans
    I think there has been proof already

There is so much love in this thread,time to growup guys if you want to start s**t do it in another thread PLEASE and lets just talk headers in this one.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group