Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast
    wtf, steering is pretty damn good IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by power_of_dreams View Post
    wtf, steering is pretty damn good IMO
    Steering is alright, but its too sensitive to the quality of the road, any road even slightly unleveled properly or small pot holes will send the steering in any direction, pretty dangerous unless you hold the steering wheel tight.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    o6 Accord Euro Lux Spec
    I absolutely love my euro but i have a few complaints like most of you do which are pretty similar

1. I just CANNOT come to see Honda's reasing behind allowing you to pull your windows down from you key but you have to have the key in the door for them to go back up. Ever the shitty aftermarket modules that do it for you have sensors that stop the windows is there is any interference, if thats what honda's reasoning was
    2. Positioning of the sunroof controls
    3. No auto open/close for the sunroof
    4. HAVING TO PRESS OK EVERY BLOODY TIME U START THE CAR ON SAT NAV!
    Fair enough u need to acknowledge the rules of the system but bloody hell!
    5. Floor mats wear away too quickly, mind you mine have already been replaced by the dealer because the car came brand new with worn floor mats :@
    6. When you put air con on auto it doesnt show you what the air con is doing (i.e. which vents its comming from, which level, <1-5> or indicated if the aircon is on or not but obveously it is) Not something that i am over fussed about but you would think something sooo simple wouldnt be overlooked by honda of all companies!
    7. The door locks get in the way when resting your arm on the door while driving, would have prefered a flush door lock. Adds to security too!
    8. Stock height, although my euro was lowered before i picked it up but still looks shocking and i feel for all those stock height euro owners out there!
    9. Hydo hindges under the hood would have been spectacular! (Going to do them myself anyway)
    10. I dont know if it is just my euro but at time the battery struggles to start the car, mind you the bloody thing may be an o6 model but since i picked her up in February she is always driven regularly (Excercising my right to roadside assistant )

AND FINALLY!!

11. Again something else that i just CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IS.....Why in the name of Honda would you produce a vehicle and then sell the top of the range model for $49,000 (Including on roads) which has leather, sat nav, sun roof and every other friken thing Honda through in the luxury spec euros BUT NOT INCLUDE AND AUTO LIGHTS COMPONENT! OMG!!!! My friken shitbox work van Kia Pregio is the biggest peice of junk you can find and it turns the lights off when u leave them on!!!

Ok, i vented. All good now
    All i all, absolutely love my euro to death

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0o0ost View Post
    1. I just CANNOT come to see Honda's reasing behind allowing you to pull your windows down from you key but you have to have the key in the door for them to go back up. Ever the shitty aftermarket modules that do it for you have sensors that stop the windows is there is any interference, if thats what honda's reasoning was
    I totally agree, i think becuase of that I wont even be using it

6. When you put air con on auto it doesnt show you what the air con is doing (i.e. which vents its comming from, which level, <1-5> or indicated if the aircon is on or not but obveously it is) Not something that i am over fussed about but you would think something sooo simple wouldnt be overlooked by honda of all companies!
    I think the manual says that it comes out of all the vents, include rear ones under the front seats.

10. I dont know if it is just my euro but at time the battery struggles to start the car, mind you the bloody thing may be an o6 model but since i picked her up in February she is always driven regularly (Excercising my right to roadside assistant )
    I have the same problem!

AND FINALLY!!

11. Again something else that i just CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IS.....Why in the name of Honda would you produce a vehicle and then sell the top of the range model for $49,000 (Including on roads) which has leather, sat nav, sun roof and every other friken thing Honda through in the luxury spec euros BUT NOT INCLUDE AND AUTO LIGHTS COMPONENT! OMG!!!! My friken shitbox work van Kia Pregio is the biggest peice of junk you can find and it turns the lights off when u leave them on!!!
    The TSX had auto headlights, along with bluetooth hands free and memory seats

OH YEAH

Another thing I dont like is that only the driver have heat seats on the back, the passenger only has heated bottom I dont even use the heatseats but my gf would love it to death, wonder if i can swap the seats

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    o6 Accord Euro Lux Spec
    Quote Originally Posted by viper8548 View Post

Another thing I dont like is that only the driver have heat seats on the back, the passenger only has heated bottom I dont even use the heatseats but my gf would love it to death, wonder if i can swap the seats

Apparently they only have them in the bottom due to the SRS Airbags positioning in the passangers seat.

Correct me if im wrong but the little asian guy at the dealership who walked me through my euro wasnt the most convincing

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Apparently they only have them in the bottom due to the SRS Airbags positioning in the passangers seat.

Correct me if im wrong but the little asian guy at the dealership who walked me through my euro wasnt the most convincing
    Driver's seat has the airbag in the same position as in the passenger's seat though. I'd say it was to reduce costs. Check if the TSX has back heaters in the passenger seat.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Galant VR4 :P
    I'm pretty sure the manual mentions that the passenger seat is only bottom heated because of the airbags

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Then why is the driver's back heated eventhough it has airbags as well? I reckon it is cost cutting.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Then why is the driver's back heated eventhough it has airbags as well? I reckon it is cost cutting.
    dodgy.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    o6 Accord Euro Lux Spec
    Maybe it has something to do with deploying the airbags in the event of a crash
    Who knows?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Maybe it has something to do with deploying the airbags in the event of a crash
    Who knows?
    Check the TSX forums. See if they have heated passenger backs. If they do, then it is a cost cutting measure to leave them out for the Euro. Just like how they left out auto lights, memory seats, bluetooth and the extra 2 speakers in the rear doors.

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    everything...
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...