Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    I don't have a euro but I've noticed alot of people saying they wish they had power folding mirrors. I've got these on my 92 Accord but I'm not really sure what the point is and why it is so desirable? Can anyone explain?

wank factor

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    I quite like driver visiblity in the euro - side front and back. Very comfortable imo.

Compared to the mercedez C200K, that car has a real shitty rear, and the sides are terrible. the camry's are worse :b

I don't think it's wank factor, it's convenience and the ability to be a lazy arse. WIth my old car when it was hailing I drove it into the garage, had to fold the mirrors up. Because it was powered, i could fold them without having to run out in the hail and fold them. Nice and easy.
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Quote Originally Posted by euro1978
    wank factor
    hahah..nice call

It doesn't have its use in Australia cos parking spots aren't exactly tight and narrow like land deprived asian countries.

I am not sure if this is a concern, but it is getting rather common on the road. not to the same volume as Falcon/Commordore. Especially the Gun-metal color.

Member Array
    Car:
    HEMI
    Quote Originally Posted by red_s2000
    I am not sure if this is a concern, but it is getting rather common on the road. not to the same volume as Falcon/Commordore. Especially the Gun-metal color.
    it's good because there'll be heaps of spare parts at wreckers and lots of mods/kits etc available. but bad because you won't be different if you have one, like the wrx when every man and his dog had one.

Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal
    It doesn't have its use in Australia cos parking spots aren't exactly tight and narrow like land deprived asian countries.
    If you need to fold your mirrors in to get into a parking spot because the cars are that close. How on earth are you going to get out of the car.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Get out through the sunroof.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro
    Velour trim on centre and door armrests = .

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    For me, I just hate it when my car just bog down with no apparent reason, thanks to the drive by wire.

And also my car attracts too much attention that it has been keyed by a f*cking son of a b*tch.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8-CRV-Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by euro77
    it has been keyed by a f*cking son of a b*tch.
    Damnit!!! 50 lashes in public for that sort of behaviour...

Some people just don't know the meaning of "respect"

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by euro77
    For me, I just hate it when my car just bog down with no apparent reason, thanks to the drive by wire.

And also my car attracts too much attention that it has been keyed by a f*cking son of a b*tch.
    Dammit. We should key them and see if they like the feeling.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2