Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748
    How come the City is cheaper than the Jazz in Thailand but more expensive here :l

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    you really think a company that spends a shit load of money on marketing has not done this kind of research? i am quite sure they understand that ozhonda is a very very poor representation for the australian honda customer base

but yes there are loads of cars which i wish manufacturers had brought in (it aint just honda... look at toyota and nissan!)... i guess the fact that they are rarer makes them more desireable aswell!
    From the direction of Honda market share and sales figures going in the past 3 years, Honda'd probably want to get a new marketing firm to do their work.

I reckon we're a pretty good representation of the market here.

When the existing owners and fun boys start to say negative things about the way the company is going and the next car they are buying (VW *cough*), thats a pretty clear sign/warning
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    does a honda lawn mower hit vtec? hehehe
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    From the direction of Honda market share and sales figures going in the past 3 years, Honda'd probably want to get a new marketing firm to do their work.

I reckon we're a pretty good representation of the market here.

When the existing owners and fun boys start to say negative things about the way the company is going and the next car they are buying (VW *cough*), thats a pretty clear sign/warning
    +1 if fanboys says sh*t about honda then its no good :S
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey