Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    i wouldn't doubt that about the leather - my dad's beemer has shit house leather if you want the got stuf its like 3000 dollar option haha.

lexus leather is a different matter - i swear the leather in mums is300 was taken from a holy cow's ass

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by euro1978
    Its not a matter of hating drive by wire. It is the fact that the accord DBW is not up to par of the european cars which pretty much all run DBW. The mazda DBW might be fantastic.

That is why I was asking about the liberty GT manual.
    I know that. I was just wanting to find out if Mazda implemented the throttle-by-wire as aggressively as the Accord Euro because the Mazda6 conforms to EuroIV emissions spec.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn2004
    Pffft I love everythin about my new Milan Red Euro

Well almost everything, anyone else with luxuries find their sunroof undercover sliding thingy vibrates/rattles when you go over bumps or down a rough road? Is it something that can be easily fixed?

Well apart from that just the tint/window issue, everything else to be honest I love, especially now I have the black leather seats! My missus uncle has a BMW 5 series and he reckons the leather in the Euro is better than his BMW leather !!
    Supposedly applying vinyl protectant onto the sunroof seals helps reduce the sunroof rattle. Give it a try, those seals need some protection against UV anyway. I use 303 Protectant from Autobarn.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    I know that. I was just wanting to find out if Mazda implemented the throttle-by-wire as aggressively as the Accord Euro because the Mazda6 conforms to EuroIV emissions spec.
    sorry mate you have lost me there. "implementing aggressively" ??

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn2004
    Well almost everything, anyone else with luxuries find their sunroof undercover sliding thingy vibrates/rattles when you go over bumps or down a rough road? Is it something that can be easily fixed?

!!
    My sunroof undercover sliding thingy does vibrate and cause noise when it is in open position. When it is in Closed position, the problem is fixed.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    1. It's becoming too common, way too common
    2. Could use more lumbar adjustment (for my bad back)

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by euro1978
    sorry mate you have lost me there. "implementing aggressively" ??
    One reason why our Accord Euro's throttle-by-wire is jerky could be because it is set too aggressively to burn excess fuel that is present in the cylinder+intake after you lift off the accelerator. To get a fast enough response, you can either use a more sensitive sensor and also a higher gain so that there is less ramp up time to burn the exces fuel. If unburnt fuel is released out the exhaust, then it will probably not meet Euro IV emissions requirements. Therefore more cars are having throttle-by-wire now, because they have to meet emissions requirements, especially for cars that are to be sold to California, where it is extremely strict.

The article said that the Mazda6 now has an electronic throttle and meets EuroIV emissions. I'm assuming here that BECAUSE of throttle-by-wire that it now meets EuroIV, which makes sense since nothing else was changed mechanically.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Red Euro Luxury Auto
    Don't forget the low speed jerkiness is far more obvious on the manual.
    The auto masks a lot of it.

(The Mazda6's new 5 speed auto will be interesting to test drive too. My wife wants a wagon for her next car)

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldnGrey
    Don't forget the low speed jerkiness is far more obvious on the manual.
    The auto masks a lot of it.

(The Mazda6's new 5 speed auto will be interesting to test drive too. My wife wants a wagon for her next car)
    arent we all forgetting why we didnt buy the 6 in the first place?
    apart from it being underpowered it is also a very unrefined car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    The auto could be better, should ahve made 7cvt transmission!!
    I always welcome more power, the auto is slow

thats it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Wagon 24T
    Well I did buy the JDM Euro wagon import, they only things I don't like
    1) The great JDM sat nav doesn't work in NZ
    2) Some of the Sat Nav menus are in Japanese
    3) The drivers auto up window seems to have a fit and wont go up unless you pull the switch gently
    4) Road noise from the rear wheels
    5) The electric drivers seat has a slight amount of play and when you hit the brakes it moves forward a bit
    6) Small 16" rims

The upside over Aus/NZ new cars
    1) It has 149kw factory (where the extra 9kw comes from is beyond me but its JDM mate)
    2) It has an awesome trip computer that lets you save trip details by date (gives instantaneous fuel, average fuel, distance to empty and current kms travelled since set)

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I like my new euro. Its done only 4500km.

What i dont like is:

Parking visibility and visibility blockage from the rear view mirror and the A pillars.
    Softness of front and rear bumper plastic.
    Mine got a few rattles even though its practically brand spanking.
    Constant Rattle from manual gearbox on downshift.
    2nd gear ratio is too tall. Takes the edge of the 1 st gear mumbo launch!
    Harshness at low speed yet still has a bit of body roll.
    I have 18 inch alloys and the car either goes right OR left at 100kph, its like the alignment is screwy or flaky.
    The fact that at 100 -110 kph you got to drive it all the time without relaxing cause its a bit "nervous" when tracking straight (though brilliant through corners) - This is my biggest complaint.

Otherwise I love it! Im happy with my purchase 100%. These are minor things compared to my last Mitsu Magna sports lease!