Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG Sedan w/JDM ZC
    ah well its pretty much in the same place as on a D series(relative to the engine). yeah, thats the PCV valve. catch can has to go between that and the intake manifold.
    theres a common misunderstanding that it goes between the rocker cover (yes, where oil cap is. otherwise called camcover) and the intake.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    aaronng, do u have any exp. in putting together the oil catch can in a euro?
    I haven't installed one myself. From what I've learnt, you detach the existing tubing (and watch for the oil drip), replace it with 2 new pieces of tubing with the oil catch can in between them. You can cut your existing tubing, but I think it's better to keep the original in case you want to put it back to stock.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    ERGOT-7
    sorry to bring this thread back up. but i seriously need a pic on where to connect and put the tank in euro. all the pics are gone. any help would be appreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    Take a look at this picture,

Notice the Zinc (golden) fitting to the right next to the broken stud i had to remove , Thats your'e PCV outlet.

Located directly above the Alternator.

The hose will easily pull straight out of it. Although you do NOT have to remove it to install the can.
    Merely find that hose.

It will connect to one of the Solid Black Steel lines up to the right of the valve cover.
    (i dont' have an exact pic on laptop of it)

All you have to do is, plumb the catch can in that line, between those two points.

Leave the hose on the intake tube alone. It has nothing to do with PCV

During some afternoon playing, i managed to squish a can here:

Hope this helps
    Last edited by shmivic; 01-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    V T E C h n i q u e
    Since 2001
    OG Member #3

Member Array
    Car:
    ERGOT-7
    hi thanks for your help. i notice in your last pic u didnt connect the other bit of the can to a hose? i thought youre suppose to connect it to an intake manifold?

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    I didn't end up using the catch can, so I never bothered with the plumbing. That pic was purely for a refference.
    V T E C h n i q u e
    Since 2001
    OG Member #3

Member Array
    Car:
    ERGOT-7
    anyone? just want to clarify so you take the pcv hose of and you run the catch can hose from the pcv to the catch can and to that intake manifold under the "ivtec" cover that shaped like "L" is that right?

and also ive got the 15mm hose and i shouldve get the 9mm one but its too late now any ideas how i can overcome this issue?

cheers