Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Angelo, i had a fantastic set of JDM Enkeis in black once... 15" x 6.5" and +35 offset I believe. THey sat beautifully on the DC4, had a really phat aggressive stance (as others have said, they filled out the guard somewhat), and IMO (after a well tuned wheel alignment) the car handled better than when it was rolling on stock +42 (?) fat fives.

They were great rims too... kinda miss them. Too bad they were apparently buckled then "unuseable" for road driving. Pfft.

Good luck with the new rims mate!

Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze

They were great rims too... kinda miss them. Too bad they were apparently buckled then "unuseable" for road driving. Pfft.

Good luck with the new rims mate!
    *chuckle*

i love the look of wheels with smaller positive offset, they make the car look a tad more agressive and filled out... in theory the wider track should make the car a bit dartier.

i've heard stories about changes in offset stressing out wheel bearings and stuff though... don't know how much truth there is to the rumors though, and maybe a 7mm change isn't enough to do any damage.
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by ginganggooly
    i've heard stories about changes in offset stressing out wheel bearings and stuff though... don't know how much truth there is to the rumors though, and maybe a 7mm change isn't enough to do any damage.

ooo
    tell me more
    EK4 SiR
    1:16.3 @wakfield
    1:58.9 @ eastern creek