dc2r
    its pretty obvious.....
    civic will win........
    unless driver is a n00b...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    i drive GSi
    which truck driver want to run a red light so it hits the passenger side (with no one there) taking out the front left side with enough force to total it but not injure me?

Member Array
    Car:
    nival
    same question, but versus a Dc2 VtiR ??

My mate is thinking bout buying Civic Vtir and i'd be curious to see how our cars would go head to head....

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    this has been asked too many times now....
    dc2 will win..stock vs stock...
    again..this comes down to driver...

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    DRIVERS RACE DRIVERS RACE DRIVERS RACE
    and like everyone said it depends how long long u race for..
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

lol the problem is im talking about off the line and also dropping from 3rd.. my cars heavy as.. with subs and 18" chromes so my car off the line is pretty sluggish... ive even seen my friends auto non-vtec prelude beat a vtir coupe on highway.. and if ur saying its the drivers.. i dont see how 5 drivers cant drive their own civics lol..

hey n off topic.. how does the gsi go against the vti-r wen theyre both stock with pretty evenly skilled drivers?.. ive been up against one n just left him behind but he had a full car load so yeh..

Member Array
    Car:
    nival
    Quote Originally Posted by dc4t
    how does the gsi go against the vti-r wen theyre both stock with pretty evenly skilled drivers?.. ive been up against one n just left him behind but he had a full car load so yeh..
    VtiR should slam it goodbye

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    hey n off topic.. how does the gsi go against the vti-r wen theyre both stock with pretty evenly skilled drivers?.. ive been up against one n just left him behind but he had a full car load so yeh..
    Well, if you only just beat him when he has an extra, say 300kg's ballast, you're going to get absolutely bitch slapped against a lighter one.

lol if u read properly i said.. i left him behind... about 3 carlengths to be exact... i put this question out for gsi's who've gone up against vti-r or vti-r's who've gone up against a gsi without any weight disadvantage. just out of curiousity
    Last edited by dc4t; 19-08-2005 at 02:40 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 S2 Chaser, DC4, S5
    I've had my GSi for nearly 18mnths now, relatively stock i/h/e exedy clutch bm shifter and forged g/box.

The only civic i have been beaten by was a type R (this is all on the ***track*** btw) and a hell of a lot of cocky vti-r drivers have had there ass handed to them as well.

Surprisingly there's not a lot of difference between the vti-r and GSi, obviously when it comes to top end, the advantage of VTEC will show but just in quick drags the GSi ***can*** beat them.`After driving both, the GSi feels like it has a bit more torque, whereas the vti-r really doesn't shine until VTEC kicks in.

(exhales) bring on the GSi bashing, lol, im ready for it!

so basically ur saying the gsi will always win off the line coz it has more power in the lower revs.. makes alot of sense.. but its wierd that they were made like that bcoz the gsi is supposed to be 'slow'.

hav u ever taken ur car down the q/mile benny? if so wat time did u get?

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    so basically ur saying the gsi will always win off the line coz it has more power in the lower revs.. makes alot of sense.. but its wierd that they were made like that bcoz the gsi is supposed to be 'slow'.

hav u ever taken ur car down the q/mile benny? if so wat time did u get?
    BS!