Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    that knob u turn that says "firm", is that the damping? do u just turn it to set it to soft/hard?
    Yep that is the idea. See here: http://www.koni.com/_cars/frame.html (go to general info.)
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

i have this exact write-up on my hard drive...for the last year or so lol. CBF editing and typing up

Great work Travis

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    thanks for the comments guys, im so glad my diys r read and better yet, commeted on.

as for ride, these r ****in sex!! i drive around on the lowest setting front and rear and drive along side a minitruck, i look UP and see him bumpin and bouncing all over the road! bahahaha!!!! these r ****in bangin!!!!

these handle oh so good! im rockin a 'bren spec' damper setting and yeah its stiff but still smooth on shit roads. best mod i have ever done i wish i never took so long to do it

but anyways, i dont mean to plug but these realy DO change ur car, im loving my eg now, cant w8 to hit the hills.

steve: put that damn bar on!
    oh wrd!

Random Array
    Car:
    VW Caddy
    Quote Originally Posted by egSi
    thanks for the comments guys, im so glad my diys r read and better yet, commeted on.

as for ride, these r ****in sex!! i drive around on the lowest setting front and rear and drive along side a minitruck, i look UP and see him bumpin and bouncing all over the road! bahahaha!!!! these r ****in bangin!!!!

these handle oh so good! im rockin a 'bren spec' damper setting and yeah its stiff but still smooth on shit roads. best mod i have ever done i wish i never took so long to do it

but anyways, i dont mean to plug but these realy DO change ur car, im loving my eg now, cant w8 to hit the hills.

steve: put that damn bar on!
    Definitely agree with that man!! You need to get yourself some better springs and you'll be even more surprised!! Good to see you now know why i love mine so much

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    thanks guys, i dont drink beer man and i dont wana be messing with my sussy when downin XXXX

also u need:

- a bangin rap cd to wrench too

finished product pic too guys, not the best car is dirty etc. but a pic none the less.
    Nice writeup man

Are they on there lowest setting?
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27
    Nice writeup man

Are they on there lowest setting?
    yes mate
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    yes mate
    Cool Trav

They might be low enough needs then
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27
    Cool Trav

They might be low enough needs then
    yeah man i recommend some konis, they r so nice, perfect oem fitment and so low and so nice and stiff, makes me smile everytime i hit a lil tight corner
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    front looks tuff.. rear could do with a lil more tho...

I wish I had the confidence to pull apart my baby like that... and some Jack stands too so I could get under the sucker. I can't bring myself to venture past audio, cosmetic and basic mechanicals like cold air induction..

Nice write up, always enjoy reading yours.. Like the stance of the EG, sits tough..
    "He who would travel happily must travel light"
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Member Array
    Car:
    ホンダ
    Haha NICE!!! from now on u can loose all other cars when u are turning! Is fun to have them isnt it?!
    地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    POS

Cool

from what was seen of them yesterday out on some corners, you could drink a coffee while driving!! and god damn that thing is low!! gotta love it trav!!
    FFamily