Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Man

Can't recommend em enough. You do pay the price though as you said but in my opinion, it was well worth it and like smoknhothonda said I haven't had any problems with the work they have done.

Guess all the other questions have been answered dude. I can't stress how important it is to plan it well, work out what you went end result from your car and get a workshop to build something that can easily be upgraded without unneccessarily replacing parts you bought earlier.

Member Array
    Car:
    s15... corolla
    yep totally agree with you guys..

Why the barrel? i've looked at the engine bay and think the barrel is much better fitted and etc. Plus its something different i guess... i do have another car im workin on as well... but that doesnt belong in this forum lol.,.. a rotar. Thats my major project, this accrd is just gonna be my everyday car LoL. so yea its alrite

but yeah i'll keep everythign in mind when i plan the whole thing...

smoknhothonda, how much u wanna get rid of the t25g for?? its still early for me to get anything... but if its an alrite price i'll grab it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    if u need another f22b1 i have a perfectly fine one i took out of my 94 vti to do h22a swap. its done 195k, blows no smoke and had full service history.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS300
    Well each to their own mate, good luck with the barrell style cooler

Whats your email adress? I will send you pics of the turbo to prove its basically in brand new condition, with no shaft play, or any defects.

(The turbine is off a barely used HKS turbo kit for a CD5 Accord)

I have the turbo wrapped up in rags in a box, waiting to sell so I can upgrade to something bigger

Member Array
    Car:
    s15... corolla
    e-mail: livebymycardiebymycar@hotmail.com hks kit? how much was that kit? i had a look around n saw the turbonetics one... looks alrite,

h22a accord: thanks but i just got my engine in lol, 64k on it... fanx anyways dude.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS300
    A hks kit is around 3.5K AUD (without a FMIC or any extra injectors) and isnt as comprehensive as the Turbonetics kit, but the components are similiar in design.

Ideally a custom kit will be cheaper, but will take much longer to install a custom intercooler kit, fabricate a manifold etc etc a custom kit will take you 2-3 weeks, a hks/turbonetics kit will take you 2-3 days to install.