Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    I am pretty sure you will come under the 96db cos it is more quiet than my car with 2 reasonators and a straight thru muffler.
    I'd say about 1 1/2 time the loudness of the stock honda ek4 system.
    When vtec kicks in its still has a nice growl to it. And when you cruise its quiet. No droning or irritation (trust me i change my exhaust 4 times just to get the sound down!)
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTi
    Hey guys, not sure if this post is still going but how much is the Xforce? Any other exhaust tips?

can somone with clips of the the XFTL host it on sendspace or something like taht and link it on here thanks

Yes I agree!
    I'm new to this place and I just got a VTiR which i've been thinking of adding the exhaust for a while now. After reading this thread ( yea it's pretty old now) I'd pretty much made up my mind as this is exactly what ( I imagine) I want! Although it'd be great if we could get the link again and hear that sound. So if anyone could contribute??? Would b great.

nice sound

Wow big sound diffrence nice sound too btw topstuff

I know this is an old topic and don't know if my point has been raised b4 but why is there no love for this brand of the twinloop in the US. Their forums basically hate it while OH members have nothing but praise (considering that it's lower end).

Point is that the US forums say that the 'obx' branded twin loop is cheap and will fall apart internally after a few months and eventually sound like a mega fart. Is this tru? Should i invest into a mugen twinloop?