Thread: My Wheels

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra SX
    Hey Guys, i just joined this site but im pretty impressed so far. i just bought an 86' honda integra as first car. Im only on my L's at the moment but i needed a manual to learn in. being a keen honda car enthusiest i began looking in the local paper, treding post ect untill i found this special old girl.

Shes an 86 model, white with pioneer CD player, Alarm System, 220,000k's, original honda alloys and basically everything else completley standard other than tint. The car was immaculate inside and out and had an excellent mechanical record. the best part is the price i got it for ....................... $2500 with 11mnths rego, Yeah Baby!

Anyway i was just wondering if anyone could help me with finding some info on my new wheels. i cant find any decent sites about them or even with mechanical specs. any help would be much appreciated.

also i believe these cars have the D16A3 which produces 90kw. is this the same as the CRX? do the engines have any real power pontential? what is the next step after exhaust, filter, tuning ect for power?

Thanks Heaps.

Mate, check out the site www.g1teg.org

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    another newie person..yeh ls great i was into them but i diddent get to laern a manual so i got a civic :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra SX
    Ok thanks Fellas,

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Great first car, and damn thats cheap.
    $2500 was my rego/slips/insurance already..damn!

Member Array
    Car:
    F20C Clubman Build
    hey ya managed to get the blue slip Ben?
    Which company are ya with now for insuro?

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    Work the teg dude!

gen1teg.org is the place to be...
    u can get aftermarket extracters and cams from america if u really want.
    But u wont get that good of power with a d16a3.
    But if u want to be unique i would go the cams, cam gears, extractors, exhaust, cold intake with filter, lightened flywheel, heavy duty clutch and modded ecu tuned to run 98ron fuel.. then go the suspention and wheels..
    Ahh, i am dreamin again... :P

But anyway i believe the d16a3 produces 90kw.. and it aint the same engine as the crx and/or civic si.. it is pretty close though.. the crx/si engine is a d16a8 (basically a revised head over the a3).