Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR
    You, my friend, are an idiot with no idea. DD knows more about tuning than you know about masturbation....
    hahaha now thats a big call chuck..
    could be a close one..

Quote Originally Posted by DynoDave
    We are all working on customer cars and jobs for now and have not even laid a finger on the dragcar since Jambo.I have some more idea's that we want to try in the cylinder head and cams and then it will get tuned, we just need a sponsor to come on board to buy some more gear for us so we can go faster.Same as Non Vtec we do everything ourselfs only difference between us is there are alot more people involved in the Online car (as in crew)than Non Vtec's weapon being a one man band and its a shame that he is in NZ and not in AUS as he would be great to get to match race him.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    hahahaha im not surprised at all with customers like me on his back all day... no wonder he cant do any more work on the dragcar..

Farkin awesome effort though.. ive worked with dave and the online boys before... and i can confidently say .. they are the best at what they do ..

Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR
    You, my friend, are an idiot with no idea. DD knows more about tuning than you know about masturbation....
    Thank you Chuck
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    soon or later i believe online allmotor ef crx will go deep into 10s easily
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    ive changed my mind today...

you're all shit

Quote Originally Posted by ProECU
    ive changed my mind today...

you're all shit
    wot the?
    PMS evan?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Focus XR5 Turbo
    Very nice car online!

Just some quick questions . . . what sort of suspension do you use to increase front wheel traction during launch? Does the CRX use a beam axle at the rear to reduce weight?

Pete

Online, Nonvtec, nice cars lads, keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by RH9
    Very nice car online!

Just some quick questions . . . what sort of suspension do you use to increase front wheel traction during launch? Does the CRX use a beam axle at the rear to reduce weight?

Pete
    The car use's a custom built shocks and runs a normal rear end not a beam axle the car is still over weight and these issue's will be delt with as the car goes thru different development stages.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

hmm.. nice read..
    impressive times..
    great that u guys are doing everything outside of the box..
    such as
    - FF drag car
    - N/A all the way..
    - gen 2 CRX...
    glad to see a crew like u guys goin out of the ordinary to produce something spectacular and unique..
    i might even get some "online" help to do a b18cR[jdm] conversion into my gen 2 as well!
    love to see the figures too..