Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by e240
    Tyres choices are very subjective. Some cheap tyres can be really good, and some really crappy. More often then not, I find that tyres are crappy because the drivers themselves are crappy.
    Hopefully the drivers in this forum aren't crappy lol.
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    you get what you pay for. Tyres are a vital component of any car, bike, airplane etc, thats enough for me to be investing in good tyres. Its what keeps your car on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TwEigh
    Cheap tyres like nankang wears quicker.
    Huh? what has wearing quicker got to do with tyres being cheap?

I've used $500 a pair race tyres that grip like crazy but are gone in under 500km.
    MFactory Competition Products

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkymonkey
    Hopefully the drivers in this forum aren't crappy lol.
    I'm very sure alot are ...a bad carpenter blames his tools...
    MFactory Competition Products

Quote Originally Posted by e240
    I'm very sure alot are ...a bad carpenter blames his tools...
    I wouldn't be suprised lol I don't blame my car, I blame myself for under estimating her
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    I'd definitely fork it out for the better tyres, i had Pirelli's at all for corners, til recently wen i wore the inner side's of the fronts due to the camber from lowering.

I got two Nankangs now, while they arent to bad tyres, i find that in the wet they arent too good, but in the dry they arent too bad. I drive approx. 1000km a week, ive now recently swapped the Pirelli's too the front, i couldnt be happier with them. Very good tyres. I didnt get the Pirrelli's again coz of the size of tyre, 215/35/R18. Only Pirelli's that come in that size now, are the new Dragon's, and they are $580ea...

i would go for a good barnad name one just to have a peace of mind, don't want to deal with dangerous situation

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    neone tried nexen? i think they're pretty good

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 [[ GONE ]]
    I bought 225/35 nankang for only $220/each

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    according to a few tyre stores i went to a539's are discontinued so most of the tyre stores only have the ones they have left on their shelf or in storage...they are a very good set of tyres but supposedly c-drives as a daily driver is alot better in all departments.....