Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The one in the pitlane!
    Last edited by aaronng; 05-09-2005 at 01:12 AM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

muahahah i was right!
    how fkn heavy was Kimi. omfgz... n he managed a high 20 sec qualifer.....
    a pitty his luck let him down again....... wonder what he done to deserve all this bad karma.. ahahahhaaa

ah well... not one of the best f1 races i seen this year...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Yeah... poor kimi. 4th place is a DAMN good effort though. 11th to 5th, back down to 11th and up to 4th. If he didn't have that damn villeneuve blocking him, he would have caught up.

But with the failed engine, I reckon Kimi goes mix5 and raises the rev limit in qualifying. That's partly why he's still fast when full of fuel and ends up damaging his engine each GP. But he is a fast driver too. He was absolutely fanging the car after he had spun out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury MY04
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    Are you having a delayed telecast? Starts at 11pm here in Sydney. Webber just pulled an IDIOT move again! If you watch it, you'll understand. I change my stance on Webber. He is a prick!
    Go to hell Webber.

hmmm sounded like a great race, fell asleep at about lap 10! Damn work. Some good results though just checking over them now.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    But with the failed engine, I reckon Kimi goes mix5 and raises the rev limit in qualifying. That's partly why he's still fast when full of fuel and ends up damaging his engine each GP...
    maybe... but u'd think the whole field would have the engine set to max power for qualifying.... its only logical...

man what a shocking tipping round for me... overestimated BAR's performance
    wonder wot kinda odd's the tab running for Alonso to take the title? lolz...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    did that Z faggot jsut post spoilers?
    Think before you act. Get back in your box.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    maybe... but u'd think the whole field would have the engine set to max power for qualifying.... its only logical...

man what a shocking tipping round for me... overestimated BAR's performance
    wonder wot kinda odd's the tab running for Alonso to take the title? lolz...
    Yeah, everyone will set their engine to max power, but in terms of rev limit, I think most drivers will limit to a 18000rpm shiftpoint. I think Kimi might just hold the throttle a little longer to 18500-19000rpm before shifting. But he is damn damn damn good to be the fastest qualifier and drive 1/2 the race without refueling! He was on a full load! If I remember, 108L = 24 laps yesterday. He started with enough fuel to last until lap 27 and he was faster than the cars that had to pit at lap 14-18. Haha.. he's goooooooooood.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Not too bad a race. Four things i reckon are worth mentioning.

1. How fast is Kimi?! i reckon that race was the most impressive all season for him, just how fast he cruised up to the back of people, the amount of places he made up (although i don't like how he seems to always just sit back and wait for them to pit and then sprint past, i know its sensible but not good TV!). But yeah, very quick, and if that was all that won championships he would have won this one. Unfortunately drivng the car to a level where it doesn't break is a skill of being a race driver, maybe he needs to slow down fractionally?

2. WTF is webber doing?! is that even allowed? he drove straight through his pit board guy, i mean, visibility aint that great in one of those things, what if someone was still working on the car that he couldn't see..... You shouldn't be just driving off, Sato should have squeezed him out into other teams pits...

3. Also, another Webber rant, is Pizzonia manages to score points after not driving for 3 months, yet webber is back in 14th?, even allowing for the early stop, thats a poor poor effort, and awesome for Pizzonia. If the car is so hard to drive how can this happen?

4. None of the commentators mentioned it, but Fisi jumped 5 CARS at the first round of stops.......8th to 3rd. GOLD!, pi$$es me off how no-one ever mentions fisi's race.

As for a wet race, It's likely half of spa could be wet, but just as likely that the other half could be bone dry!
    Last edited by Hondavirgin; 05-09-2005 at 01:50 PM. Reason: ok so there's four things.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hondavirgin
    Not too bad a race. Four things i reckon are worth mentioning.

1. How fast is Kimi?! i reckon that race was the most impressive all season for him, just how fast he cruised up to the back of people, the amount of places he made up (although i don't like how he seems to always just sit back and wait for them to pit and then sprint past, i know its sensible but not good TV!). But yeah, very quick, and if that was all that won championships he would have won this one. Unfortunately drivng the car to a level where it doesn't break is a skill of being a race driver, maybe he needs to slow down fractionally?

2. WTF is webber doing?! is that even allowed? he drove straight through his pit board guy, i mean, visibility aint that great in one of those things, what if someone was still working on the car that he couldn't see..... You shouldn't be just driving off, Sato should have squeezed him out into other teams pits...

3. Also, another Webber rant, is Pizzonia manages to score points after not driving for 3 months, yet webber is back in 14th?, even allowing for the early stop, thats a poor poor effort, and awesome for Pizzonia. If the car is so hard to drive how can this happen?

4. None of the commentators mentioned it, but Fisi jumped 5 CARS at the first round of stops.......8th to 3rd. GOLD!, pi$$es me off how no-one ever mentions fisi's race.

As for a wet race, It's likely half of spa could be wet, but just as likely that the other half could be bone dry!
    Some good points there, Had no idea that Fisi jumped that many cars, too true they never mention him.

Im quiet suprised Michael didn't get a drive through for that move in the start of the race, looked like he'd get one for sure.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I really feel for Kimi! He has the worst luck ever, and everything seems to go Alonso's way. Kimi did great to manage 4th place in the end after all the dramas he went through, his car was extremely fast haha flying over curbs and everything! It was a good race
    ^groundupgarage.com

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by jackosimm
    Some good points there, Had no idea that Fisi jumped that many cars, too true they never mention him.

Im quiet suprised Michael didn't get a drive through for that move in the start of the race, looked like he'd get one for sure.
    I think he would have but a couple of laps later he let Trulli back through.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!