Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    agreed, alonso is a mofo and don't deserve the championship. at spa he's gonna crash and break a leg.
    if BAR kicks sato because of "poor performance", im gonna buy a mazda.
    ahahahaaa nicely put

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    N/A
    poor alonso, he does what he's asked to do and gets bagged on. anyway is it just me or is his head really huge?? like literally??

when it comes to mclaren I would say that JPM has had just about as bad of luck as kimmi has this year.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    I think Alonso has done enough to deserve the championship..... out of 15 rounds he has 12 top 4 placings....

6 Wins
    4 2nds
    1 3rd
    1 4th

Consistency like that deserves a championship. As i said before, if Kimi's car keeps breaking maybe they are driving it too hard, and its sustainable pace is considerably less? Just a thought, it could just be extreme bad luck....

As for my argument against Webber, its not so much the side by side pit action (though squeezing sato over the white line is a bit rough) its the fact he drove THROUGH his pitboard guy, who has a much better idea of the surroundings and what the crew is doing, its dangerous (cue Top Gun quote "you're dangerous" *snap (points for guessing that one).

And that's f*ckin ridiculous hoping someone will break a leg.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Alonso is fast. To get to the front you have to be fast. Consistent yes. You an be consistent and not fast and get 5th place for every race too. So since Alonso has got many 1st and 2nd place wins, he is fast and consistent.

Kimi is faster but not consistent (both the car and his ability to extend the reliability of his car. Montoya's car doesn't break down as often)
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by joshen
    poor alonso, he does what he's asked to do and gets bagged on. anyway is it just me or is his head really huge?? like literally??

when it comes to mclaren I would say that JPM has had just about as bad of luck as kimmi has this year.
    yeah hes got a pretty big jaw line... its starting to fuse with his chest ...

u reckon ?
    imo kimis had nearly twice as much bad luck as monty... just look at all the DNF's

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    yeah hes got a pretty big jaw line... its starting to fuse with his chest ...
    That's why he wins. His body has evolved to handle high side-G loads. Hahahhaa.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by joshen

Hello, I've been saying his head is huge for months :P What took you all so long to notice its like an orange on a toothpick

Alonso is doing a Richard Burns.
    Getting a World Championship for being consistent.
    I believe Burns won the WDC and never won an entire rally.

If Kimi didn't have Jacques or that damm Toyota in his way, 2nd was his!
    Also, how good was Fisichella?
    If I was Ferrari I think Fisichella would rank higher then Massa, Ferrari will be back next year boys!

You also have Michelin saying they want to get rid of some teams (two i think), will Red Bull and Williams be those two?

Maybe BAR or McLaren might jump ship.
    Solution, 1 tyre supplier!

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Also, how good was Fisichella?
    Never recognised by the commentators! makes me angry!

I agree that Michelin needs to lose some teams but i like the different tyre manufacturers, makes it interesting and different manufacturers do better at different tracks....

I'm paranoid about F1 turning into indy or CART or whatever the hell its called, i.e. control tyres, very similar cars etc....
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hondavirgin
    I'm paranoid about F1 turning into indy or CART or whatever the hell its called, i.e. control tyres, very similar cars etc....
    i agree... thats the last thing i wanna see... similar cars... ie... v8 super cars ><""""

If F1 splits and 2 different championships happen (like Cart and Indy) I will give up on it.