Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    It's pretty simple. Express your view's on which Integra YOU think is the best in YOUR opinion, whether it's an 11 second jet, clean's up at car show's, inspire's you to take your car to the next level, or all of the above.......

My vote's go with BKDFKP, UH HUH, and the charcoal VTI-R built by Croydon that's ran 11's. :wink:

ronnie lims is cool!

i liked the white DC2R at Sydney autosalon this year..

CF bonnet, GT wing, JDM HRV wheels (black) and race interior(i.e none )

it also won the n/a dyno comp!

i've never been a fan of showy integras... i don't really find the basic shape of the car is up to the job of being a professional looker

i love them to look clean and simple, and go like stink. haven't really come across many of them either

Member Array
    So not one Integra inspire's you?

hmmm... i'm jealous of the power outputs, but i wouldn't call them inspiring- mainly because i'd probably doi things my own way.

...which other people would find a waste of time

to each their own

Quote Originally Posted by ginganggooly
    i've never been a fan of showy integras... i don't really find the basic shape of the car is up to the job of being a professional looker

i love them to look clean and simple, and go like stink. haven't really come across many of them either
    if its clean and bodywork is alright :wink:

It's funny cause I'm not really inspired by other tegs either lol. Just doing my own thing here and I'm happy with my teg the way it is
    blah blah blah

i like as long as there is no airbrushing,cromies,big stereo or silly interiors..

function over fashion!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr Teggy
    i like as long as there is no airbrushing,cromies,big stereo or silly interiors..

function over fashion!
    ill second that.... "fully sik" on tegs is no go...

i like the colour and rims on the blue KAO 71K teg on www.xracing.com.au . nice front bar and eyelids too...

KAO71K teg has been sold... had supra taillight conversion, 18" white rims, baby blue paintjob etc... was pretty good, Joel's from TGZ Sydney ...

I like BKDFKP and TGZ's Gold Teg (forgot the plate lol)....
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    Khaddouri's charcoal teggy is one of my favourites, if you saw it on the street you'd think its just another teggy unless you know it runs 11's

I dont like BKDFKP at all, airbrushing and neons dont do it for me. UH HUH has had a lot of work done and is a very nice car, but again doesnt quite do it for me

I think i prefer the racer look with teggys

Member Array
    Another quality example that come's to mind is SHOCKD, a red VTI-R that was featured in Hot4s a while back, and has appeared at a few show's. Awesome car. :wink:

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by INFLYT
    Another quality example that come's to mind is SHOCKD, a red VTI-R that was featured in Hot4s a while back, and has appeared at a few show's. Awesome car. :wink:
    yeah, thats on xracing.com.au website too... very nice kit..simple car, no spoiler...mmm