Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI-S

New/Used Jazz VTI-S Auto

Hi Guys

Just joined the forum and find it really informative
    Would like your opinion on my Jazz

I Just bought a new 2nd hand Jazz VTI-S Auto Black
    It had 4337 on the clock and I paid 24,990 I am just curious if you think I paid too much for it (bit late now I know)
    It is perfect condition and came with rego uptil march next year tinted windows floor mats lighter ashtray bonnet protector.
    I was originally looking at buying a new one straight out of the plastic but really really hate the stamp duty and dealer fees they add on to the car
    Look forward to ya feedback.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s, Civic FD1
    welcome !!! where u about?
    i think it's really a bit expensive!!! my one paid $26000 for brand new (but it's 2 yrs b4)

My friend traded his 03 Jazz under 18k for european car......

25k for demo stock? If second,what year? Be great to know how good resale value of the Jazz~~

The price really doesn't matter if your happy with the product. Value is not the price you pay but the enjoyment you derive. If I get more enjoyment from a $40K Jazz than a $35K Commodore then the Jazz is better value. If the lowest $ purchase price was all that matters we would be dying in (typo driving) Hyundai Getz.

Any buyers remorse will just take from your enjoyment of a great car. Some people will get so eaten up by price that it will cause them to unneccesarily hate the product.

Congratulations on the purchase. Now enjoy it.

Also remember that alot of the people here live in different states which have different taxes and are comparing the price of manuals (which they drive) to the CVT (auto) when there is well over $2K price difference.
    Last edited by vividjazz; 04-09-2005 at 11:22 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    u could of bought a brand new jazz for that price.

Member Array
    Car:
    4th Gen Prelude VTiR
    Sounds about right to me. We got our VTi Jazz with 2000kms on it for $22500 driveaway. But we haggled like anything and in the end they didn't budge on price instead they threw in the floor matts, tint, tow pack, bonnet protector.

I think thats still abit expensive. Anyways, you still have to pay stamp duty be it you are buying a new car or a second hand car. 2 years ago I bought a dealers demo and still have to pay stamp duty and save the dealers delivery. Also I requested that they register i as the first user so as if i bought the car brand new.

Member Array
    Car:
    4th Gen Prelude VTiR
    Yeh, I couldn't believe that the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. I mean we did the whole walk away thing and rang around etc and they basically said that the price couldn't move. So extras were the only thing they could help us out with. The car is practically brand new and already had its first service. Sorry to hijack but I reckon with only 4000kms on the VTiS, I would have gone for that too.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    the price u got can get a brand new now adding $1-2k

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI-S
    I also compared new as well with another dealer who on the day convinced me to go to their dealship as they said they could do a new one for the same price I was quoted for from the dealership that had the Jazz with 4337 on it only to find out when I got down there to the dealership that promised to match the second hand jazz they said they couldn't bust on 27500-28000 and they actually let me walk away as well with haggling.
    I didn't have to pay stamp duty on the Jazz with the 4337 on it they waived the stamp duty the car is plated Feb 2005
    I really appreciate your feeback good to see so many different opinions.
    I love my little pocket rocket all I need to do now is work out the gears on the paddle (its a chick thing)so I can pretend I am a racing car driver...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    its not too bad of a deal,

i picked my 05 Vtis Auto up for 24,000 onroad with mats and tint. knowing the dealer helps though.

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by racinghonda
    Sounds about right to me. We got our VTi Jazz with 2000kms on it for $22500 driveaway. But we haggled like anything and in the end they didn't budge on price instead they threw in the floor matts, tint, tow pack, bonnet protector.
    that's how much i paid for my jazz vti brand new last november