Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by DOSHBTEK
    Honda got it so right with the EG and EK series and post that they've just totally ruined the Civic line. Someone needs to beat some sense and style into their brains. They could've at least given the civic a sportier shape and not make it look like a retarded tadpole with no tail. That said... the interior is really hot!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 Replica
    to me it looks like a camry from the rear shot. (the pic of the white) LOL
    i love the seats though :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5
    Quote Originally Posted by DOSHBTEK
    Honda got it so right with the EG and EK series and post that they've just totally ruined the Civic line. Someone needs to beat some sense and style into their brains. They could've at least given the civic a sportier shape and not make it look like a retarded tadpole with no tail. That said... the interior is really hot!!

I agree, the new Civic is totally in a bad shape. The front section is not long and high enough in my view. It just lost the Race-Car feel to the gene!

And i read the new paper on friday, than Honda Aust. will not import the hatch & the 2doors coupe into Aust. Well to me, Civic without a hatch is not a Civic. Please Honda Aust., change the name to Shivic or something similar!

yep. bad move not even having a hatch... if not mistaken, then this is the first time we havent had the hatch civic in australia...

i second the motion to rename, maybe shitbrik lol... will be interesting to see the kits for this to see what companies can come up with to kinda make the car more aggressive, although no point without a hatch to play with IMO

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG VTi Sedan
    Yeh atm the new shape with nearly most car manufacturers are going all roundish or bubble-ish which IMO look a bit too chunky for my liking. It took me a while to get used to the dc5 when it came out, now its the civics turn It's going to be dissapointing how no new hatches will make it, maybe they'll bring some in later on *fingers crossed* and hopefully it doesn't look as fked up. Oh yeh forgot to mention, the interior looks funky!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5
    i thgink the interior is nice, but the dash look abit like The Need for Speed: Underground. Abit cartoonish. I prefer the EK typeR one....ture racer no b*llshit.