Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    any idea on how much it will cost?

Interior is very nice.

meh. will probable grow on me a bit, but not a huge fan of the slick round front, or the spoiler, or steering wheel, or guage cluster lol... rest is ok though IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    It resembles our accord. The non-euro one. The back that is. I don't really like it... but the front is ok since it looks like a mini odessy

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    not the best looking car...for some reason honda stopped making good looking civics, don't know what they are thinking...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    they stopped because jazz became the new small car, repacling the civic in the small car market

Member Array
    Car:
    ホンダ
    i dont like the rear.......looking forward for their facelift version
    地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au

I think it's great! Definitely a big improvement on the current model. Good to see Honda has been working on a bit of styling again since the EK's. I like the grill in the gun metal grey shot, it's not colour coded so gives it a more sporty race-type look.

I think it would look better in person, ashame we may never get to see it though...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legend
    Front and interior are nice..rear looks a bit weird...doesnt match the front.

looks nice, will deinitely consider it as my next upgrade!

Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6
    The shape of the coupe is OK ,but I can't help feeling it(and the sedan) looks like a smaller version of the current Odyssey from the front.
    There a few mix feelings about the shape however,we have to understand that it was styled mainly for the American market,as long as it sells well in the US ,Honda will be very happy.
    The Australian market has to get want it can,Honda will not style a car based on Australian tastes,we're too small a market.
    Personally,I have found some of the US styled cars have been quite tasteful some,have been SHIT !
    Well ,we did get the Vti-R coupe here,and I believe we will get the hatch,but Honda (Australia) to a certain degree, has treated enthusiasts with contempt.The current range of Hondas has been disgraceful ,to say the least.

ARE YOU LISTENING HONDA AUSTRALIA

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Looks a lot like a 307, but hey, everything looks like everything else these days.

I really dont like the way all new cars have really long windscreens. So the top of the windscreen basically ends directly above the driver's head. Lets a lot of light in, but so does a sun roof. You get a lot of glare with this type of windscreen, reflection of the dash in the windscreen and you have such a LONG dashboard. Just doesn't do it for me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2
    Ive been going crazy over this new 8th Gen civic for a while now. It makes me wanna just throw away my 04 Civic Vi....

Its mainly the interior that has won me over, the exterior is nice from the side, but i have doubts about the shape of the boot and back bumper.