Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tRipitaka
    because the integra antenna goes up 10 metres into the sky
    And sometimes it goes up and doesn't want to come back down all the way.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    and I thought I was the only one wynode !!!! phew

hey i was also thinking about doing this but not with oem s2000 one.
    I had a look on ebay when i was seroiusly thinking about it and i could get similar if not better looking antenna, (still short stubby plastic) for like 15-25 bucks.
    What would be the main difference besides quaility? does the s2000 antenna have a relay and amplfier for the radio signal?

thanks, hope to see some pictures soon too.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 Integra LS
    yeh true that guys, i took my antenna outa my head unit so that it wont go up anymore, its so bloody annoying but now its like there is no antenna, still get aight radio reception too

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    Seems that most power antennas on older model hondas are a weak point, mine recently went on my del sol, I spent hours trying to remove it, due to its location, and limited access, I took out the motor (saved like 5 kgs lol), and just left the antenna pole, that way I can pull it up when I need it (never thanks to mp3).

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Yeah its a problem on my sisters Accord too
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    replacement antenna OEM (power) is like $450 at Honda dealer, on ebay its $109 plus shipping USD for OEM, so not too cheap to replace, the labour alone honda would charge would be alot, I had to remove so much interior of my car to access it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Black DC2 Vti-r
    Yea my antenna use to grind on it's way down so i just leave it half up and d/c it from the headunit. It's embarassing when you park your car and it makes this real loud grinding noise, and everyone just looks at you.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    My Antenna on mine is making grinding noises when it finish's extending to the top and when is finish's detracting back down at the bottom.

Time for a new mast as the teeth are worn on mine. It is an annoying sound, but I can live with it. Got qouted $116.65 trade price for me.
    TEAMDaiGah
    REDSUN Performance: 98970889

Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    Yea sounds like a machine gun hehe. That guide on the teamintegra website wasnt for OEM s2000 one for anyone thats interested. Maybe thats why the guy had problems following it when installing his OEM one onto his car.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY08 WRX G3
    so... any1 know a tutorial on how to install it since the first post now doesnt work?

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Lux
    hi guys, i have a s2000 style antenna on my DC2. It wasn't the OEM version but a replica. Got it off a guy on this forum ages ago. Intalled it myself and it was pretty straight forward. Gets great reception too.

The hardest part was getting the old antenna out. Anyways here is a pic.