Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lowered on 17s

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK civic

Lowered on 17s

Sup dudes i currenty got 17s on my EK VtiR on stock ride height and wondering wat springs r good for my car, i want it low but dont want it 2 scrab.............. any help would b good THANX

2.5 inch should b good =]

2.5 inch all round and you should be good.
    got my springs from ALLSPRINGS in moorebank. they're quite good!!
    but if you want your car to look DAMN HOT( ) then youll want to make a sacrifice and go that little bit lower

Team West Yo!

1:15:0 @ Wakefield park

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Depending on how much you want to drop it, offset of your wheels and tyres will also start to come into play.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

why dont you get coilovers if you willing to spend big bucks..

yeh 2.5 should be fine

Member Array
    hey i wanna lower my car too this week, but i got 17x7.5 wheels and i know i gotta roll the guards but im concerned about the front wheels locking when in a full turn. anyone have 7.5 width tyres on a lowered EG? how low do guys think i should go?
    and also im gonna get it done at bigOtyres for 350 and another 80 for rolling the guards, and thats for kingsprings. what u guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by mj3610
    hey i wanna lower my car too this week, but i got 17x7.5 wheels and i know i gotta roll the guards but im concerned about the front wheels locking when in a full turn. anyone have 7.5 width tyres on a lowered EG? how low do guys think i should go?
    and also im gonna get it done at bigOtyres for 350 and another 80 for rolling the guards, and thats for kingsprings. what u guys think?
    $80 is ok for rolling guards, but make sure they do it with a roller and not a hammer (you can do it with a hammer at home for free). i know someone who got it done there and they used a hammer
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

i had super lows on 17"s on my EK, scrapped with some passengers but generally fine
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ek
    my ek has 17's and lowered whitelines. now that the side skirts are on it is only legal with me driving. so it depends if your going to put a kit on or not. kit= lows no kit= super lows.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK civic
    Thanx guyz i think i might go 4 kings spring from big o 2.5 inches they sound pretty good hope it doesnt scrab

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Coupe
    this is my ride height lowered at 2.5 at the front , 3 at the back , with 17 inch rims
    give u some indication