Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    B18C5's are already 200 hp aren't they??

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    well u said u got $5k + $2.5 from the bank.. thats $7.5k USD, a bit more than our dollar... u would be well and truly on the way.. The b18cR wont be that hard to put in your EK im lead to believe. You dont need custom engine mounts or anything..

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    k20's rock and r taking america's car scene by storm particularly with the honda's in the 90's models range.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    96 Civic Hatch
    Thanks so much guys, my K20 will be here in 3 days. Thanks for all the help!
    I have alot of work to do though, had custom mounts made, and a turbo is in the works, need about $300 and I will have one! Thanks for all the replies, i really appreciate it!

Nicholsm04

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    dude, it will cost u a minimum of $6k USD and upto around $12K USD if u can source a heap of cheap parts to do a K20A swap.. thats without turbo.. alot more expensive than a b18cR thats for sure. If u do decide on the K20A, you can purchase mounts for your EK for around $600-$700 from hasport or hybrid-racing..

www.hybrid-racing.com
    www.hasport.com

For heaps more info on this swap, check out www.k20a.org

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    96 Civic Hatch
    thanks, lol but I think you misunderstood. I meant I need $300 more than what I have left for the Turbo. By the way.. the H20A Cost me $7,250 USD, mounts, transmission, ECU, axels, and more. All was included. I have about $2,000 left (decided to pull some out of the savings ) So i need about $300 to even start looking at turbos.. not too sure what im gonna do yet.

sounds good mate, keep us updated with pics etc...

Member Array
    Car:
    99 ek1 h/b
    sorry i didnt realise that you were in the us

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    good luck
    be sure to check out www.k20a.org .. all the K help u will ever need will be in there.
    Your gonna have to get fuel lines/fuel rail/fuel pressure regulator.. custom headers and exhaust among a few other bits n pieces more than likely.. u also should upgrade suspension inc. sway bars etc and brakes.

So id put that $300 to something else, and add a turbo at a later date.. thats just my opinion though

Did u end up getting a K20A (JDM Type R) or K20A2 (USDM Type S)?

the JDM K20A comes with 220hp