Hello all,
I am new here, I've just got a few questions to ask.

I am getting a 1996 Civic Hatchback from my dad in about 4 months. It's nothing special, a D16 under the hood, exhaust from the converter back, and some rims.

Im not gonna screw around with the interior/looks until I get something under the hood to back good looks up. I have about $5,000 to drop into it right away, and I will be pulling an additional $2,500 from the bank about a month after I get the car.

I have been looking around at engine swaps, mainly from a place "Osaka JDM Motors" http://www.osakajdmmotors.com/ . I have been looking at the B18CR engines, although I'm looking for a direct drop and I'm really not sure if either of the B18's on that site are cabable of a direct drop.

I am looking to get 200 HP out of the engine drop only. Then after that I am looking to add the following: turbo (not sure about specifics) and full exhaust.

Im wondering if the B18 is the right swap for what im looking for, or if there is a better swap for my car. It doesnt HAVE to be a direct drop, but I would prefer that I can at least swap it out over a weekend.

Thanks,
Matt