Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1980 honda civic

1980 civic parts

howdy all only just signed up after buying a oldschool civic as a daily driver

i brough it in ok condition but in need of a few repairs the main one is it needs a new drivers window

now the only window i can find locally is from a 1983 civic and im wondering if this will fit into a 1980 one ??

anyone know

many thanks

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    yep - same car - the bumpers and lights changed over that model, but everything else is the same - assuming you have the same models (ed 3 door to 3 door, wagon-wagon etc)

Nice little beast - there's one in Malaysia with 210+ bhp of turbocharged 2.0 liter CRVTEC - it's a beast.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1980 honda civic
    cheers very helpfull

im also in need of new bumpers so ill check and see if the 83 ones look better than the 80 ones

apart from me owning a honda and all my friends giving me crap im happy with it i paid a massive 80bux for it with no reg/rwc but in quite good condition

rust in the roof chanel on the passanger side thats easily fixable and rust in the front drivers guard

apart from that needs the front brakes doing and a drivers window as it had been broken into

heres a few pics incase anyone cares

http://www.3rdrock4x4.com/forum/file...edium__247.jpg
    http://www.3rdrock4x4.com/forum/file...edium__966.jpg
    and no the rims didnt come with it there off my brothers gemini but im gonna buy them from him i recon they look sweet

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    bringing up from dead.

i am about to purchase one too..

what's stud pattern is it? and offset?

and wat engine would fit into it?
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants