Threaded View

this was one of the more competative races i reckon (throughout the field).. even a jordan managed a points finish... a shame there wasnt more wet races this season...

man sato sato sato... wot can i say.. kinda feel for the guy.. hes under so much pressure.. n i guess with last nights incident.. its all over ..
    esp now that he gets a 10 grid penalty for the next race... which i think is a bit harsh.. i mean it wasnt delebrate.... hmmm maybe coz it involved schumi
    n i also think michaels reaction was a bit uncalled for... sure he has every right to be pissed.. but tapping satos viser lik that..

overall wasnt a bad race at all... plenty of overatking

Michael Schumacher
    “Every accident is unnecessary but this one seemed more unnecessary than usual. Obviously I am not happy about it, I did not see anything and just felt a bump at the rear of the car. It was stupid to finish the race like this when we had hoped that the mixed conditions might help us. We decided to try the dry tyres but it was immediately obvious that it was like driving on ice. We tried to be competitive today and we got a bit closer to that goal, but not close enough.”
    Takuma Sato
    “It was very tricky at the beginning of the race, but I made a good first lap and gained many positions. It was an exciting first stint and things were going well up to the first stop. The incident with Michael happened on the first corner after the restart, following the safety car. With cold tyres and brakes, it was very difficult to stop the car and unfortunately, I touched the back of him. Obviously, I am disappointed that we could not deliver a good result today."
    Takuma Sato’s race came to a premature end after just 13 laps when he emerged from behind the safety car with cold tyres and brakes and was unable to prevent contact with Michael Schumacher as he braked into La Source. As a result, Takuma has been given a 10-place grid penalty at the next race for his part in the incident.
    i dun understand why he gets such a harsh penalty... i mean it was a racing incident rite... why din webber or schumi get penalized in turkey????

f1live.com
    Last edited by ^^v; 12-09-2005 at 02:09 PM.