Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    what a race....wow. my fav of the season

podium for us!...
    hopefully no disqualification this time round

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT, AGAIN alonso gets a fat gift in the final laps. **** i hate that ****s luck

man... wtf is it with montoya lolz....
    tips were looking good.. then hes involved in an incident a few laps from the finish...
    arrgh..

anwyayz good to see jenson on the podium...

fark i gotta wake up in 4 hrz ><"

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    to watch tennis? same...

pizza ran into montoya...

Quote Originally Posted by strider
    to watch tennis? same...

pizza ran into montoya...
    ahahah what tennis?
    i got fkn uni lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    What happened between Pizzonia and Montoya? I only saw them sliding off the road, not what actually happened.

Webber finally had a good race. The car was performing really badly on the intermediates, so he switched to slicks for the last 5 laps and ate up all the positions he'd lost.

Oh Fisi, Fisi, Fisi. Into the wall again. Poor guy can't take a trick. This time it was driver error though.

OMG, Sato is so outta here. LMAO... if there's one way to end your F1 career, it's to ram Michael Schumacher. Although it did help Button onto the podium in the end. ;p

Did anyone see Karthikayan get airborne over the grass!??!!? That was hysterical!! Villeneuve (I think it was) forced him wide onto the grass and instead of backing off, he went straight and buried the throttle. Bounced about a metre into the air and ended up back infront of Villeneuve. Hope someone got a good photo of that!!

Once again Kimi shows his pace. Even if Montoya was going for it, Kimi still had the pace in the 2nd (or was that 3rd) stint to get ahead. He was absolutely flying. Just makes you wonder what he could've done this season given a bit of luck.

But one thing's for sure... Spa is an awesome track. And I loved the conditions. The drivers had to work so hard. And appart from the first 2 laps, the visibility was pretty good. Just about perfect for making the drivers earn their pay. And quite a bit of overtaking too. I loved watching Button just drive the BAR straight around the outside of people.

Spa is a great circuit isn't it? I love it.

Hey was Luizzi hurt in his crash at practice?? I dont know the back story but saw that Klien was driving.

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    good race! but damn pizzi had the crash into montoya!

kimi keeps the championship alive! thank god!
    an webber damn out of the blue never thought he would finish 4th.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM.Power
    good race! but damn pizzi had the crash into montoya!

kimi keeps the championship alive! thank god!
    an webber damn out of the blue never thought he would finish 4th.
    Webber put in just about his best laps of the season to get that 4th, he actually managed to pass someone without taking them out

Awesome drive and passing from Button in the second half of the race, sometimes a i wonder if he really tries, but then he pulls out an inspiring drive...
    blz-arw019

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Those cars trying to unlap themselves were crazy. The one behind Alonso looked like he was going to ram him!

Best move was Button overtaking Villeneuve! Nice feint to the inside and then line cross to the outside to overtake, all spread across 3 corners!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Yeah, how good was Button's pass round the outside!!! in the wet too! Villeneuve gave him room too so that was good racing.

I thought it was a good smart race from Alonso, stayed out of trouble, didn't risk the car or anything, why bother pushing for a win in those conditions if you don't need it?

As for Fisi, was devastated, was gold watching him slash through the field beforehand, even though half his passes we didn't get to see. I'd noticed he was taking a bit more of the kerb through eau rouge than the others.

Yeah, i agree, i think that incident with sato was the last straw, one more competitive seat up for grabs for next season.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!