Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by nEUROtic
    Juan Montoya - "You faaarrking iiidiot, you broke my ****ing car, ****ing idiot.......Noooooo"

hehe
    hahaha lol .

Yeah, i don't think it proves that Webber is as good as they hype him to be, i mean, good steady race and he's not the worst guy out there, but he's far from the best (even if you exclude schumey).

Why was Alonso a bad loser? did he say something in the interviews (sorry, didn't watch them, went to bed!), otherwise, i thought he drove a good strategic race, whether he came 2nd ot 3rd he'll still win the title.

And at least SOME ppl rate Fisi! (thanks Jase!) I think he'll still be scoring in the mix next race even with a first on track qualifying position.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Fisichella with a team behind him (not just Alonso) could cause so much trouble.
    He proves, over and over again how good he is.

Japan and China should be live at a decent hour for us.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    i fear for sato as well....
    and webber is good, to drive in formula 1 you must be good.
    webber i feel had a more controlled race, rather than a rushed race (like monza).
    alonso don't deserve to be world champ, kimi fought the hardest, drove the fastest, showed the most skill.....

i don't like renault one bit...the car's a gay blue and yellow, the team boss looks like he spends more time in a brothel then on cars, alonso have a huge head, and there's a bloody flower on the renault car!
    i mean, wtf?

hmmm.. alot of us are saying Alonso doesnt deserve the title... BUT.. me thinks we're letting our personal opinions get in the way....
    i mean hes driven well all year.. hes very very consistant n very quick!...
    IMO.. he deserves to win... BUT so does kimi..

Quote Originally Posted by strider
    i don't like renault one bit...the car's a gay blue and yellow, the team boss looks like he spends more time in a brothel then on cars, alonso have a huge head, and there's a bloody flower on the renault car!
    i mean, wtf?
    rofl ahahahahahaaa ... some good points raised there ...