Member Array
    lol Paul1985
    i just re-read the thread and noticed u already found the link

dude make sure u do a write up!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by incoming
    i just wana know... ur putting dc2 carpets in ur sedan right??
    i think its gona come up alot shorter then u think...
    in a EG hatch it might work... but sedan carpet is alot longer..

if ur gona go ahead with the dc2 dash conversion theres other things to think about...
    1. the dc2 dash is black, ur door trims are grey..
    2. the gaps from the dash to the door trim dont line up properly (cutting and re-vinyling the door trim is required so the door can close)..
    3. the dash actually sits higher then the door trim and its noticeable
    4. u have to cut parts of the metal frame behind the dash to make the dc2 dash fit right

i found all this info on honda-tech though i cant find the link anymore..
    i was thinking about doing the same thing in my EG but its more work then i thought so i decided not too..
    if u do it buddy, make sure u do a write up for us!

edit: found link
    http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1211255
    will do
    it will be going into a breeze, not my sedan... but i wont be doing it for a while. Ill be sure to take plenty of pics.

1. im trying to source some EG6 door trims in black, if unsuccessful then ill be using vinyl dye.
    2. ill prob go ghetto with the doors and heat them up and slam shut as u may have read, thats how alot of the people have been doing it. (if i mess it up, then im in a bit of trouble, lol.. ill get a pro to fix it up if i do)
    3. IMO still looks heaps better than the stock EG dash. There are gaps which is the big downside to this swap.
    4. u dont have to cut the metal, u can cut a heap of plastic off the dash instead.

I havent seen any AUDM EG's with this conversion done, has anyone on this forum done it before?