Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    What a funny guy. Last time I checked, $6000 ( or however much your EG cost ) certainly buys a few years worth of petrol. But of course, everyone is free to do what they want.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    insurance too u dumkunt....try 4500 a yr..if u got nutin good to say keep ur mouth shut please and keep to da topic

lol geez, wasn't really having a go but pointing out the flaws in your logic.
    But that's ok, I wont get upset at you calling me dumb, because when I purchase a car, I check to see if it has VTEC first.

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000, Jazz, Civic
    $4500 for insurance shit.
    I pay only a few hundred for my Civic.

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by IDRAG
    insurance too u dumkunt....try 4500 a yr..if u got nutin good to say keep ur mouth shut please and keep to da topic

what insurance company u with?

my friend has a 180 fully done up (kit, front mount, full exhaust, etc..)..and insurance is only 2.5k

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    lolz sorry teek as i said im not a honda expert as i just arrived from the world of turbo carz but all up after purchasing the honda i will be saving quite alot (4500 insurance per yr + 70 bux petrol per week) u do the maths

moving on..yeh man 4500 for comprehensive - its around that price for all jap turbo cars - R33s, soarers, WRXs etc and also if u have modded the car the premium goes up too...also im only 19...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    what insurance company u with?

my friend has a 180 fully done up (kit, front mount, full exhaust, etc..)..and insurance is only 2.5k
    just car insurance
    how old is ur friend? if i may ask coz for p-platers esp young ones the premium is huge

Yeah, it is worth it to save that much. But are you going to sell the WRX? Kinda sounded like you were going to keep both, but drive with the EG.

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    he is 20 and still a p-plater

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    Quote Originally Posted by teek
    Yeah, it is worth it to save that much. But are you going to sell the WRX? Kinda sounded like you were going to keep both, but drive with the EG.
    nope im not gonna sell it, im onli gonna drive it on the weekends etc, use the civic as the daily driver

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    he is 20 and still a p-plater

wat yr 180sx? my wrx is 05 model, late model imports = higher insurance too

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    96 model
    type x