Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    wow welcome!! u have a nice car for a 19yo!! i'm 22 and have no car..cos my sister bought my civic. haha...

anyway...welcome once again and I hope ur modding with your new car goes well.

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    yeah..such a lucky child..19yo and have a my05 rex and civic

Member Array
    Car:
    Turbo EG Sedan
    insurance is always a bitch i guess! but yeah, shop around. 4k+ is abit too much man.

u could surely save 1-2k by asking around.
    i reckon it would be more expensive to run two cars dude

2x rego costs
    2x insraunce costs

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    na bro, when i get comprehensive for the civic ima switch da rex to 3rd party..rego is nutin only a few hundred a yr...i can pay for the rego by working for like 1 week...no biggie

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    should just keep the money and not have bought the eg and dont spend money on it

u can put those money towards ur rex

btw...got any pics of ur rex?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    lol keep da money for the rex...bad idea bro, alredy spent like 3k on it and the parts for it are way more expensive than the civic.

for the time being, the only thing i will do to the civic is a diffback which will cost roughly 300, when i hav enough $$$ i will spend all the money making the civic look good (no engine mods) coz the rex satisfies me in that area :P

by the way all melb guys u eva go on any MCCR cruises?

been on one cruise but that was years ago. ...yep save ur money! why not make ur civic just a stock cheap daily driver? and perhaps give it a nice stealth sound system.? i mean, ur driving expereince will improve greatly with nice sound, as oposed to droaning exhaust sound

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    my 2cents would be..keep the 300 and the money on the kit and other stuffs..and spend it towards petrol.

u'll be paying alot more when u mod 2 cars

Quote Originally Posted by IDRAG
    hehe nahh sick of turbos...i might consider a engine swap when i have enough $$$ though....i really want da VTEC :P

hey bydaway, type one - have u done anythin to ur ride yet? dumped? zorst? kit? lol cant really do nethin to the engine if u have a 1.5 non-vtec like me...I'm jus gonna do cosmetic mods to my civic at the moment..
    haha ok i understand... yeah man my car is in the appearance gallery somewhere... with an EG i am more interested in taking on rexxies around the twisties than making her go really really really ridiculously FAST hehehe....

so sussy, tyres and light rims are my thing. i am not a fin of "dress up" stuff like kits and massive chromies etc etc...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic 94
    Last edited by IDRAG; 11-09-2005 at 10:04 PM. Reason: changin

very ricey stickers. hehehe...

damn man, you're pretty lucky to have a WRX at 19.
    Will you be happy goin from a WRX to a Civic Gli?