Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    paulosportz... nice and low

but u obviously cant get over any speedhumps yea?

Member Array
    Car:
    Turbo EG Sedan
    nope i cant not! one the front wheel go over the humps, the humps hit the side skirts..

heart rate jumps though when ur going up driveways, speedhumps and you see a copper pass you by.

lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by paulosportz
    nope i cant not! one the front wheel go over the humps, the humps hit the side skirts..

heart rate jumps though when ur going up driveways, speedhumps and you see a copper pass you by.

lol

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! but yeh..bak on topic...JUST DUMP It as LOW as you can..who cares bout your passengers..as long as your Civic looks SIK!

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 Civic Coupe
    i think really the answer to this all is coilovers

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    This low.?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by paulosportz

lol
    yea ..hehe...although mine's not so low..but i already feel the pain some times when going thrue humps.. haha.. u need skils going thru humps

Member Array
    Car:
    Turbo EG Sedan
    TRANCE GL: i bow down to you

you are the king of the lowest civics

THUMBS UP!

you guys are nuts to slam it that low........measure it from the guards, that's the best measurement of low......you sideskirts actually extend about 1-2 inches further towards the ground from your chassis

There's low, and then there's too fcukin' low....I got mine slammed on koni adjustables and King spring super lows. Lowered about 2.5" from stock - and on 17's it's low enough to look good, yet still be practical.

This is mine ATM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic GLi - D16y4
    I can see some pretty low cars in this thread. I personally wouldn't go so low, probably lower it up to 2" max, as you will also need to get a camber correction kit which are expensive for a decent set.