Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Phamer
    and one more thing to bak myself and dundas.
    U can go how much body kit places urself, and it would neva all b straight fit, Doesnt matter if u paid double or so, Every kits needs fixing, bogging, priming unless they r 2nd hand kits but we r talking about new kits here.

But Toe Knee
    Have u ever had a kit?
    Ever install it urself?
    or ur just a keyboard warrrior that talks things that hear from others?

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    LOL @ Sik_180
    i think the only kits that will fit perfect are the GENUINE KITS which will cost about $3000-$6000 if are new. Don't feel as htough we are trying to push you to purchase from viva garage... but why pay an extra $300 or so when they get their stuff from the same places???

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS300
    try www.unrealautosports.com.au they stock the west wing lip kits for the accord.

These kits fit perfectly, and are polyurethane, so they bend without breaking, unlike fibreglass which shatters....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    well if anyone is interested to know i got the kit off Spoon-Accord... im getting it done by the crusie on the 24th so hopefully ill see you guys there..
    Im just going to do some minor adjustments to the front bar to make it look a bit .. mmz... better..
    lols
    take care ppl

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by NayNay
    just colour coat the lips and
    Yeah..
    a lip is enough
    my friend gone one with lip, Rear bar,Lowered + 15' Rims
    Look heaps good..
    Will try to find the photo up..!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Toe_knee
    sik 180

viva is selling the kit for $645. y so cheap there must b something wrong wit the kit either it doesnt fit or the quality of the fiberglass is poor (dats if they get it from china). like i said b4 a mate got a kit from viva n it doesnt fit well at all he paid $600 for his kit.

so yeah dats y im seeing if there r other places around
    dont talk sh!t about people business mate! and if you expect a body kit to fit like OEM then you simply dont put a kit on

ive got my current kit from viva and it fit perfect! try and find a blemish!

i also have a 2nd body kit sitting in the sged from Viva.

and do you goto kmart and see something on special and go "yeah its poor quality"

what sort of kit was it from viva and $600??? ive never heard of them selling something for that price, trade price is $645 and was it the body kit that didnt fit or the workshop fitting it
    FOR SALE:
    2001 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R
    Low K's, Optional Body Kit
    Heavily Consider Swap For Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by smoknhothonda
    try www.unrealautosports.com.au they stock the west wing lip kits for the accord.

These kits fit perfectly, and are polyurethane, so they bend without breaking, unlike fibreglass which shatters....
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ haha i rang about that some time ago and it was like 2500-3000 supplied for the LIP KIT damn haha, its genuine so yeah
    FOR SALE:

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS300
    oh shit seriously!!! I priced to import one from the USA and it was like $800 just for shipping alone!!!!

I should have organised to slip the bodykit box in Shaq's shoes the last time he came over to Oz

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by smoknhothonda
    oh shit seriously!!! I priced to import one from the USA and it was like $800 just for shipping alone!!!!

I should have organised to slip the bodykit box in Shaq's shoes the last time he came over to Oz
    haha thats a sure fire plan! carmate do a non genuine WW lip kit..i think its only front lip, not sure about sides and rear but yeah try

www.vivagarage.com
    www.carmate.com
    www.sinex.com.au

hope that helps
    FOR SALE:

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS300
    I really like the Wings West side skirts, but I think I would go with the Trust chin spoiler and a custom rear bar.

Did anyone see a 5th Gen in an Auto Salon mag about 12 months ago (it was featured in a Car Club/Indo shoot) with a Custom Fabulous Kit?

Cant say I have heard of the kit before but it looked damn sweet. By memory it was Sherwood green with a 5 stud conversion riding on 19's with fat lips.

I would love to get my hands on that kit!

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Accord VTi
    Im looking for a lip kit.

ONLY PROBLEM IS, I NEED ONE FOR THE '96 !

none of the kits ive seen fit a 96, they're all for the 94. Does anyone know where they stock front and rear lip kits for the 96?