Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011

Euro muffler change

hey guys,
    just wondering if anyone here has change over there mufflers ?
    At the moment Im considering getting some hks silent series cannon mufflers adapted for euro but have a few questions about droning and bottom end power loss

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    I'm sure a search will get you some answers..

I have a custom single outlet MagnaFlow Race Series Muffler, Baboo has the same set up as mine with a different muffler (He used to have the Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat-Back system for the Euro but has now since sold it to PeeKay)..

Peekay is now running the Legalis R system.

Someone here runs a twin HKS from Memory.....

I'll let the rest answer for their own but with my set up with the resonators, my exhaust growl is a deep one (Typical of MagnaFlow) and very negligible droning, almost next to nothing...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Is there any power or characeteristic change when changing mufflers? Or is it just an acoustic change?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    There are mufflers that are built just to do exactly acoustic changes and there are mufflers that actually work..

It all depends on the design (ie, straight, loop, free flowing with no lourves in the core etc), diameter as well as the sound packing for the noise...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    im going to get my GREDDY EVO2's after my kit is installed. will give u guys a heads up when the date comes closer
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...