Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP

[Euro] Mugen Type S Brake Pads

I've been bitten by the deadly Mugen bug......damn grille.

So as a result I now have a set of Mugen Type S Brake Pads to install!

Best of all the pads come with instructions including torque values!

Now I'm seriously contemplating the Mugen slotted disc rotors, and micro-mesh brake lines!....G'ah god help me lol.

Nice pads Mat, i can see you were over the moon that they included the torque values haha.

And all these new editions to your car... i thought you were heading over seas for work?

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    Nice pads Mat, i can see you were over the moon that they included the torque values haha.

And all these new editions to your car... i thought you were heading over seas for work?
    Yup. I still am all being well. It's just that I'm waiting for my prospective employer to get their thumb out and organize the visa. AT this stage I've no idea if and when anything will happen so I'm continuing on with my addiction while I wait.

As soon as the visa becomes a reality I'll either be parting my car out, or selling it as is if I can find a buyer.

He's gonna sell the parts to me for a 1/4 of the original price when he goes overseas. LOL
    BNR34 N1 spec
    QR Sprint - 57.79
    QR Clubman - 60.74
    QR National - 1:22.71

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo
    He's gonna sell the parts to me for a 1/4 of the original price when he goes overseas. LOL
    Not far off the mark there!

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo
    Wooow! that's bargain, and the labour is free too. LOL..

hey Mat, I thought you just changed your brake pad while you install your mugen grille and mesh. Already worn out after just 1 track day?

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    Wooow! that's bargain, and the labour is free too. LOL..

hey Mat, I thought you just changed your brake pad while you install your mugen grille and mesh. Already worn out after just 1 track day?
    No, not worn out. Just not as much bite as they had originally (that's going to happen after a track flogging) and I only intended to keep the Lucas pads installed untill I got the Mugen ones. Oh and you were right about the Lucas pads, they're very dusty!

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1, CL9
    he matell... did u installed the micro-mesh brake lines already?
    i have a set here waiting to install... wat do i have to watch out when installing... any tips?