best and cheapest place for a h22a transplant?

hey does anybody know of any good workshops in the syd area that can do the transplant? this is including ordering the front cut. and wat price range am i looking at? cheers!

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Moving to the The Technical Section... You'll get better answers there...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    charlie at good performance,it will probably cost you around $5000 - $6500 know a guy that did it for $5500

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti
    Dont do it at GPC unless u got another car to drive around. Charlie will make you wait forever.

He knows conversions inside-out though... thats the onli thing about him that i can recommend. Did my accord for $5000.

where about are you???

sorry ,didn'y read carefully, you are in sydney, Good Performance centre @ yennora and hanny 3/ 28 Victoria St Smithfield 2164 (02) 9725 5115

cheers lads!

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Si
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MPRSS
    charlie at good performance,it will probably cost you around $5000 - $6500 know a guy that did it for $5500
    liar!

is it really that cheap including the cost of the H22? i heard 2 EGs drive in drive out $10k each.