CNLight HID from BT

Hey Guys

Just like to Thank the guys at BT Revolution for the quick delivery of the HIDS and also their great service . It's 12am now and I got work tomorrow but who cares! I just finished installing it with my brother and this is how it turned out!

Before:

After:

I did take the before with my lights on but nevermind that, you can still see the difference. It's much whiter thats for sure and the distance has increased aswell. I wish it was more blue but I know the cops won't like it but it'll look way hot!

looks awesome...got anymore pics...looking directly onto the headlights?

what kelvin rating are they? asking cos i want to get some too maybe

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    look like 6000k to me...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    is it on a DC5?
    look heaps good....!
    6000W?

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    looks good...good job! light on that brick wall doesn't do justice maybe? take more pics when you get a chance...heh
    arrowz
    SiR

wat car is that on?
    wat it hard to install?

Yeah your right its a DC5R and the rating is 6000k. I would prefer 7000k or so just for that blueish colour though. I'll try source some blue parkers and I'll take some more pics of the lights aiming down a street or something.

Well its easy if you know what your doing but I ain't exactly a DIY person so a helping hand would make it easier! It's basically removing the bolts and wiring it up and putting things back together again. Took a little time to figure out how to use the spring thing to hold the bulbs into place thats the only difficulty oh and also removing this one screw for the headlights.

I'm very happy with the results!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 - AP1
    SWEEEEEEETTT !

im waiting for mine...

mine are as white as that...6500K (not BT though) and the blue is shown when you look at the headlights itself...

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    cant wait for mine hehehe
    good shit BT
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."