Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    pretty interesting finish, just looking at the results and reading over this thread, I didn't even no the grid for the start! Go Mclaren, show up alonso! booya
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    to put it all quite simply Kimi and Montoya would be battling it out for the championship if the races leading up to spain where the mclaren steamroller began were not all mared by reliability issues!!!! imo one of the mclaren drivers deserve the championship!! And renault deserve the constructors! but looks to be heading the other way

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Ferrari yet?
    You damm anti-Ferrari people

I think Bridgestone are going forward at last, Michael had a quick car underneath him, you could see by his speed trap times and keeping 4th position.

Alonso WDC,
    He doesn't deserve it at all, he hasn't raced like Kimi, Juan, Button etc
    He just had a car that was reliable, which means Renault should get the title not Alonso.

McLaren, what a car. I hope they win the constructers title.
    BAR had a bad race as did Williams.
    Klien was my stand out for sure.

Lots of passing again, but not by our "world *cough*cough* Champion, but by Kimi, Juan, Michael etc

I'm not a fan of the track, so I didn't find the race that entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Why hasn't anyone mentioned Ferrari yet?
    You damm anti-Ferrari people
    yeah they've taken a step foward in terms of performance...
    it should be interesting to see how they go next round..

Alonso WDC,
    He just had a car that was reliable, which means Renault should get the title not Alonso.
    i half agree with u..
    but u gotta admit hes put in a fair effort... at least a podium in most races.. n compared to fisi.. hes done a fantastic job...

wot has Juan done?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    as with ludo2c juan has done alot both him and kimi have both there problems have been reliability and for juan back markers! and ludo2c i shumi nutts i plenty diecast cars all his from back with benneton!!!! and got my post half livery b.a.r.s lol! F##K ALONSO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j3z3z
    ...juan has done alot ...
    what exactly is 'alot'?
    plz clarify

if mclaren loses the constructors its juan's fault.. cocky sob cant take proper care when passing backmarkers...

u think the guy would get a clue after getting hit in a corner to overtake on the straight next time round but no...

heres a little snippit from an interview with alonso...
    Now the title is won, will you approach the last few races differently?

FA: I don't think that things will change so much, because the gap to McLaren is still big. But if you think about when Montoya overtook me in the race, I didn't take any risks on Sunday. It will be different in Suzuka. I will be more aggressive with how I use the engine, the tyres, every part of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02

Lots of passing again, but not by our "world *cough*cough* Champion, but by Kimi, Juan, Michael etc
    Thats a god damn lie! I saw him get passed twice

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1
    everyones still going on about IF Mclaren didnt have issues early on than they wouldve won... you can say that about anyone... IF Webber didnt crashout every second GP then he should win... IF Sato didnt have mechanical failure every 10mins he shouldve won... IF Toyota had race pace they wouldve won... Reliability is a big thing in F1

to me the consistently fastest/RELIABLE person in the whole season won the championship. winning F1 championship isnt easy so i gotta pay credit when its due... whether he is a dirty spaniard or not

i cant wait for Rubens to join Honda. just what Honda needs... a South American driver!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    kimi himself was consistent fast and reliable!!!! his car just was not!

gotta remember dude...
    the driver alone doesnt win the world title.... its a 'team' effort
    in kimis case.. the 'team' couldnt come up with a reliable package...

on a side note..
    its funny... i remember ppl asking 'wonder what michael could do in a minardi'... well.. now we know he'd be doing shitter than he is now..
    theres only so much a driver can do.. no matter how talented he is...
    Last edited by ^^v; 28-09-2005 at 12:09 PM.