Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ^ what he said haha have fun when the resonator is out makes your engine sound beasty haha

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    ill be getting a k&n panel in by the end of the weekend, ill see if the sound gets even better.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Nothing wrong with having more Preludes on Ozhonda though.

I put chucked a K&N Pod filter on my teg the other day. It alone sounds mad when it sucks in the air and has made the engine sound way more beefy.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    try an american made aem v2 whale penis pod filter for the prelude sounds offf it like good off it (y)

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    They are pretty good, just not very good for bang for buck.
    I dont have many bucks lol.

Also, its not bad to have preludes here but its just a little futile when there is soo much more information of PA.
    This place is more of Honda social place for preludes drivers. And even then, for some reason we dont get along spectacularly with other Honda drivers. In general of course.
    Something that goes with having one of Honda's less popular cars I guess.
    Its too bad that all these douches go along to your cruises, crash into shit and give the rest of the prelude scene a bad name.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    haha, preludes are way more awesome. Not as fast, but more 'sports car' compared to the other econoboxes. Just not as hardcore as the DC2R's

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    i got my old aem v2 sitting around at home since i drive a dc2 vti-r now so if oyu want it offer me i still love my preludes though

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    So I installed my K&N panel filter and the differences are nice.
    For one the induction is a little bit louder.
    Secondly I get this extra noise when I prod the accelerator for a downshift. Its like a little snarl just as I push it. Im happy.

Yeah I just made the switch to a k&n panel as well, sounds nice. Fuel economy has gone up but this is also due to no longer having a clogged filter. For $60 from the states they're a good deal considering that a replacement oem can cost $70 and cant be cleaned often and for free Also no worries about heatsoak or defect notices.
    Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration
    Well I always thought to PLEASURE your girl was anything sexual.

To PLEASE your girl is anything that costs money.

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    I was under the impression that OEM paper ones arent meant to be cleaned. They certainly filter the air better than K&Ns, due to their paper weave that gets finer and finer. Washing would damage it I would assume.
    My usage went up the first tank but that was because I liked the sound so much that I couldnt stop pushing the accelerator :P
    Its gone back to normal though, good old mid to low 8's L/100kms

No they can't (rather than pulling the bugs and leaves off lol), I just meant that the K&N filters CAN be cleaned often, in contrast.
    I'd imagine if you soaked the stock filter the pores would all clog up and you'd be a lot worse off. $75 for a stock air filter replacement at my local supercheap!
    Yep I'm getting the same on my 98 manual Si. I'm not using ethanol fuel but am crancking aircon!

Did you notice any change in responsiveness when you removed the resonator? Loss or gain? My old integra had it removed and sounded so sweet, beats exhaust noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration
    Well I always thought to PLEASURE your girl was anything sexual.

To PLEASE your girl is anything that costs money.