just wanted to know is there anyway we could get bigger inbox's for our private messages? you get about 10messages in your inbox and its about 90% full. just wanted to know if anything could be done to make them bigger.

cheers, ben.

This has been brought up before and i beleive the answer was no more storage for the time being.

I'll see if we can get some sort of lock put in place for when your inbox gets full to not allow anymore to come through. Cause at the moment you continue to receive PM's and you lose the ones at the bottom of the list.

What does everyone think?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Just save them in your "Savebox". You can save upto 10 there.

BTW You can save 15 messages in your inbox.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

My 'Savebox' is full Win. I think we need to implement some sort of 'lock' on the inbox as i mentioned to prevent messages already in there from disappearing to make way for new ones.

I'm sure it's not hard. Rowie?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vti-2
    My 'Savebox' is full Win. I think we need to implement some sort of 'lock' on the inbox as i mentioned to prevent messages already in there from disappearing to make way for new ones.

I'm sure it's not hard. Rowie?
    Well if you do that, you won't get a message if your inbox is full. The sender has to wait till your inbox is cleared out before he can send you a PM.

What does everyone think? What do people prefer?

some sort of message should be sent back to the person who had sent it saying the inbox is full and wont recieve the message and should try again later.

That's what i had in mind.

What do the other members think?!?

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by b16a_integra
    some sort of message should be sent back to the person who had sent it saying the inbox is full and wont recieve the message and should try again later.
    ditto!!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b16a_integra
    NOTE that is VBulletin not PHPBB. But we will see IF we can implement something like that.