Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    is there an age limit to either cgu or allianz? i tried getting a quote for allianz..but the online system sed that not availble for my age group or something.. 21 btw

What rating are ya ????? coz if ur a rating 6 CGU will cost ya just over $4k
    i know coz i rang up about 4 days ago.

i did ring up racv and they base ur rating on when u first started driving so they were gonna give me a rating 2 coz i have driven for 5 yrs and clamed twice. even with the rating 2 they said $3k .

anyway bro if u find any thing cheep then pm me and let me know coz im gonna buy 1 with in the next few weeks

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    yeah i guess i'd be about the same as you then..been driving for approx 5 years...rating 3 i think i am...

btw..i spoke to my mate who drives a dc2r and he sed that he's insurance is about 2k with CGU, full comp under his name...

yeah try CGU, they were the only place that wouldinsure me when i was 19 and had my WRX. Other places like just cars dont cover the NT so they were no good. Also CGu is huge company will never have trouble with pay outs etc, but yeah dont think they to keen on mods

good luck with the insurance hunt, i'll hopefully be insuring a DC5R soon enough. fingers crossed. Jus gotta sell my suzuki GSXR 600 motorbike if anyone interested..

~LUKE~

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I was quoted $2410 from just cars with rating 1 65% ncb. I'm 24. They are the only ones that will insure me with a Type R. NRMA and Famous wanted like $3-4K........

man, how do you guys get 600-900 bux for insurance?
    CGU and allianz - do they allow mods?

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    im not even insured lol