Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    I got my brand new Type S, Magnesium metallic, Tint, Mat, 5 Years Extanded Warranty + 5 years Road side assistant, 12 month rego, 3rd party insurance, dealer delivery and stamp duty from Honda Eastwood NSW for $43,400.
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L
    Raemco High Flow Air Filter / KYB Lowfer Sports Kit / HKS silent Hi-Power / WORK Emotion 11R

guys, thanks so much for your info n comments.. my friend has finally ordered a brand new Type S for $43200 yesterday.. we thought it was a bargain b/c most honda dealers couldn't find one red type S for him but honda eastwood could. my friend has been given the VIN number of the car already n the car is in Victoria at the moment so my friend should be able to pick the car up within a month time

it was brand new, my gf bought it from a friend's friend
    waited 3 days for them to take the car out of the plastic bag, detail, contract etc.

took it with 5kms on the clock
    Almost ozhonda furniture.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra DC5S
    dont you love type s, i find it is a better car than the dc5r overall in looks, confort and performance. Im pretty glad they brought in the type s like the way it is but they should continue to bring the type r so people can make thier choice either luxury, type s or type r.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    $43k from honda north in osbourne park. Nice place good ppl. No complaints, apart from a rattle in the steering column that they said didnt exist, i disagree.

2.5month wait for black.

Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    Quote Originally Posted by vupham
    dont you love type s, i find it is a better car than the dc5r overall in looks, confort and performance. Im pretty glad they brought in the type s like the way it is but they should continue to bring the type r so people can make thier choice either luxury, type s or type r.
    I like the new type s, the more i see one the more i like it. Its not a boy racer looking car, small decals instead of the big R sticker etc. Its a better car for everyday use, thats for sure. Its quiet, a modern car feel compared to the R, well to my dc2r anyway.
    My mate got a quote from hornsby honda, $44k driveaway, CW, only option were the carpet mats, and a 3 months waiting list. He didn't go through with it.

Member Array
    $42 990 for me on-road with tints, mats, paint and interior protection

Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by aa@uow
    guys, thanks so much for your info n comments.. my friend has finally ordered a brand new Type S for $43200 yesterday.. we thought it was a bargain b/c most honda dealers couldn't find one red type S for him but honda eastwood could. my friend has been given the VIN number of the car already n the car is in Victoria at the moment so my friend should be able to pick the car up within a month time

Good stuff man~~ which sales did ur friend order the car with?
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L
    Raemco High Flow Air Filter / KYB Lowfer Sports Kit / HKS silent Hi-Power / WORK Emotion 11R

Quote Originally Posted by SAWAKITA
    Good stuff man~~ which sales did ur friend order the car with?
    Daniel, U? is your car a 04 or 05 model?

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    i should hopefully be getting another typeS soon.. mum is trading the civic in for another S goin to have 2 typeS in the family w00t w00t
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by aa@uow
    Daniel, U? is your car a 04 or 05 model?
    05 Type S, got it 3 month ago from same dealer and sales.
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L

Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    Hey Type S owners, since this thread is dedicated about the Type S, can anyone tell me what the standard tyres are? Are they Bridgestone RE050?
    Cheers