Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CD5

CD5 flitering amp cable

OK... so I just bought a sub, amp and all the electrical gear, however does anyone know where I can feed the amp cable from the battery to my sub in the boot?I can't find a hole anywhere in the engine that allows me to put it through, so does that mean I have to drill a hole?
    Car Honda accord 94
    Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    feed it through where the main loom is behind the fuse box in the engine bay

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CD5
    Ok cool, is there anywhere for pics though? Cause I looked around there and can't see it, will I have to remove the fuse box?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    yep, to get a good look at it you'll have to undo the bolts holding the fuse box down and move it to one side as much as possible

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Accord VTi
    theres another hole in the firewall on the opposite side, down a little lower. I fed mine through there - Just cut a small hole in the robber that's covering/sealing it and squeeze the wire through. It should still seal relatively well around the cable.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    i wasnt able to put the cable through there at all, perhaps there is something behind that grommet on a vti-s that isnt there on a vti or something

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by poid
    i wasnt able to put the cable through there at all, perhaps there is something behind that grommet on a vti-s that isnt there on a vti or something
    There is a fair bit of sound deading pad behind that grommet that you have to cut through before the cable will fit through. My Amp lead and extra wiring loom to the ECU for h22a conversion are both runnign through that grommet.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CD5
    Thanks guys I got it, but I have a problem with the sub, I made a new thread in the audio forum if you wanna check it out and help me.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...562#post451562